ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Things ive learned over the last few days -

Clio V6's dont like anything but straight roads (356bhp)

My BMW 135i (526bhp) likes to go sideways even with a slight turn in, i f**king love this game

Did a few of the seasonal races for about 2 mil today :cool: I didn't stupidly overpower my car but modded it a bit (after all theres a fair bit of catching up to do on track!)

Took me a few goes to tune out the undeersteer of that Fort GT40 06 but wow what a sound a real beast! came first at the start of the final lap.
On the Lotus racing I came first right on the finish line lol.

The RX7 seasonal event took some doing at Tschuba. Only dumb thing was the first place car gained 30 secs in the first lap by some strange time warp and was then slowly reeled in!

Will soon have 20 million credits :cool:

Things ive learned over the last few days -

Clio V6's dont like anything but straight roads (356bhp)

My BMW 135i (526bhp) likes to go sideways even with a slight turn in, i f**king love this game

They can be tuned, there is a Lutecina clio v6 trophy car and that is ace in the corners!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I bought a Yaris today to do one of the beginner races, tuned it to 203bhp and it was utterly chronic! Christ knows what it would be like standard! Cost a fortune annol!

Octy VRS
Did a few of the seasonal races for about 2 mil today :cool: I didn't stupidly overpower my car but modded it a bit (after all theres a fair bit of catching up to do on track!)

Took me a few goes to tune out the undeersteer of that Fort GT40 06 but wow what a sound a real beast! came first at the start of the final lap.
On the Lotus racing I came first right on the finish line lol.

The RX7 seasonal event took some doing at Tschuba. Only dumb thing was the first place car gained 30 secs in the first lap by some strange time warp and was then slowly reeled in!

Will soon have 20 million credits :cool:
I did all them last night and the TTS and Focus one. Found them quite easy but I did tune the s**t out of them. The Elise is a handful even with racing softs though, I had to be real easy on the wheel. I thought they stuck like glue in the real world. The RX7 in the New car dealership tuned is a weapon, love it.

I love my white M5 with carbon bonnet and black BBS wheels, beast round the ring. Had a race today against my mate in that with me in my white RS4 avant. Both tuned to the max and really evenly matched all the way round. Excellent ring weapons. Couldn't resist a Lotus Carlton in the used section, haven't driven it yet though.

Fabia VRS
could i borrow an rx7 ? all i need to do is that one

Oh and im doing the final race on expert, 3 laps on Nurburgring wish me luck

Yeah I did the TTS one, only mildly tuned the car though and found myself 25 seconds adrift of the leader by the time I had hit second place so settled on silver for that one lol!

Also went on line with my chrome lambo @indy and Mazda 878B @ Le Sarthe, awesome race against some Nissan and BMW LM racers.

I stuck with racing hards for the Lotus race but added the rear aero package for downforce, still had to be careful though but once carefully tuned to remove that undeersteer, snap oversteer it was much easier to drive.

Fabia VRS
Omggggggggggg! why are bobs so s**t at everything?!!??!?!?!!? i give him a 700BHP lambo to do one race in and the best he can manage is 7th?! Cmonnnnnnn! seriously he's level 13 and still cant do anything propper!

Help?!

Fabia VRS
Everything is fine on the car, its not like he cant control it its just he's like an old woman driver, braking when he doesnt need to and when he over takes acts all girly about it! can u change their settings at all?

Golf R32
Finished all the Seasonal Bonus Races bar the NASCAR race around the ring :dapprove:

On the whole they were very easy, normally storming into the lead with two laps to go but the NASCAR just pisses me off

Fabia VRS
Finished all the Seasonal Bonus Races bar the NASCAR race around the ring :dapprove:

On the whole they were very easy, normally storming into the lead with two laps to go but the NASCAR just pisses me off

Did u find that the second u went round the corners u slowed down and the went into worp speed? i tried a few times got stressy and gave up

Audi TT 225 Quattro

LOL Ive just helped my brother get 1st place on his ps3 on the nascar event.... set downforce to max and adjust transmission to 211 mph and do the oil change to up power, if using a pad turn on skid recovery and it will be a piece of piss or if you want it a little harder leave srf off and it will be a little more challenging but still do able

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
TTS ones piss easy! By lap 3 caught leader and was past by lap 4 then hero'd it to the end.

Fabia VRS
that rx7 is brill thanks mate, il send it tonight when im back from 6thform -_-

and il attempt to make my bob win a f**king race!

PH1 iceburg
LOL Ive just helped my brother get 1st place on his ps3 on the nascar event.... set downforce to max and adjust transmission to 211 mph and do the oil change to up power, if using a pad turn on skid recovery and it will be a piece of piss or if you want it a little harder leave srf off and it will be a little more challenging but still do able

Cheers for this. i been stuck on it for ages finally just done it :)

Golf R32
I'll have another crack at the NASCAR race tonight, doesn't help that I have driven round the ring many times before, despite having played all the GT's and Forza 2 & 3. Plus NASCAR sucks

Also got to try getting Bob up a bit too, think he's currently on level 3 as I done a few races and found it so boring I gave up, especially as he seems to be so unbelievably bad and has to be watched all the time, else he spins off, drives stupidly slowly on the straights, or just won't overtake :dapprove:

Fabia VRS
Also got to try getting Bob up a bit too, think he's currently on level 3 as I done a few races and found it so boring I gave up, especially as he seems to be so unbelievably bad and has to be watched all the time, else he spins off, drives stupidly slowly on the straights, or just won't overtake :dapprove:

I think all bobs are like this, i know mine is!! :mad: he's level 13 and cant do a thing ! hate bspec, it would be better if the driver drove like you or at least didnt drive so conservitavly

Lol one of my Bobs actually regressing now (getting slower) as he nears the end of his career. Have hit Level 32 and golded every single event in b spec (bar the few remaining endurance races that I simply can't enter due to level).

Anyway Bob has grinded enough now, 20 million credits in the bank and feck it life is too short to grind any more (seriously!) so I will be using the old save game/second psn account trick to buy the more expensive cars;)

Fabia VRS
ooooo myyyy godddd! my bob actually won somehting!!!! after about 7/8 attempts lol!

Ive also just been doing my aspec races pretty much got gold on everything, i just need an f1 car to do the formula race and the toyota 7 to do the classis car races

Renault Clio 16v
Lol one of my Bobs actually regressing now (getting slower) as he nears the end of his career. Have hit Level 32 and golded every single event in b spec (bar the few remaining endurance races that I simply can't enter due to level).

Anyway Bob has grinded enough now, 20 million credits in the bank and feck it life is too short to grind any more (seriously!) so I will be using the old save game/second psn account trick to buy the more expensive cars;)

What's this trick you mention?

What's this trick you mention?

Grind enough credits for your dream car
Copy your save game file to a usb stick
Buy your dream car, send it to a second PSN account.
Restore your save game file from usb stick giving you back the credits
Send car from second account back to main

voila dream car and credits, rinse and repeat.

Somewhat unethical I agree but its taken me 30+hours to grind out 20 million credits and there is no way on gods earth I can do that for every expensive car I want to buy! get a life would sping to mind;)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Grind enough credits for your dream car
Copy your save game file to a usb stick
Buy your dream car, send it to a second PSN account.
Restore your save game file from usb stick giving you back the credits
Send car from second account back to main

voila dream car and credits, rinse and repeat.

Somewhat unethical I agree but its taken me 30+hours to grind out 20 million credits and there is no way on gods earth I can do that for every expensive car I want to buy! get a life would sping to mind;)

hi;)

Justin how do you think i was able to give you a free toyota 7 the other day;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
State of tune? ;)

BBS RS's n coilovers, LSD, semi racing clutch, sports fly, stange 1 engine, full exhaust system to stage 2(mainly for looks), stage 1 lighten, thats about it oh n medium sports tyres x