ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
do you get any cars for getting all gold on licences? can i f**k get 2 of them on b

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Okay so lets add some positive to the thread.

Whats everyone's fav NON-Premium car? Mines either the Lupo or Civic race cars. Proper weapon material :cool:

350z GT
really?? lol Modded i take it?

an tbh my fav car atm is the SL you use for the intermediate AMG special :) i think it drives ace

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
That's a premium ;) But yeah it's a beast!

Yeah took it up to the maximum bhp you can have for the challenge (250 IIRC), rest of the mods were lots of weight reduction and lots of tranny/Driveline upgrades.

How bored must people be to post multiple times about how much they don't like the game?

I'm considering spiking the wifes drink. She'll pass out, I'll hit the ring in the 300sl again.

Agreed, especially when they don't even have the game. At least the reviews are good, I could spend hours in the Kinnect forum explaining what a flop it is and posting metacritic links to prove my point and even IGNs latest article on it which is embarassing at best but I won't as if people want to play kinnect its up to them, not me;)

350z GT
Ahh sorry i thought you wanted premiums lol....was tryin to drive the ring at same time lol

fcuk me those other cars are annoyin when they pull into your path :/

an dunno on fav non premiums as havent raced one yet lol like the look of the Le Mans NSX Prototype thats just appeard in my Used cars though :p

Ok, so I golded the intermediate karts, and the (ok, 'some' nascar events) and earnt 170k credits, wanted to treat myself to a really nice premium car but like a t**t checked the used car market first. And OMG a Lotus Elan S1 and a RS200 '84 were taunting me, both got bought with just enough change for an engine rebuild on the Lotus and an oil change on the RS.

They actualy include an oil change and car wash in the cost of the engine rebuild, hope they didn't put any swirls in...

Oh, picked up a MOVE starter kit today, only becuae it contained the PS eye :cool: and I didn't want to purchase the 'eye' on its own as thats just sad :eek:.

Anyway the head tracking works but only up close so will need to wait for daylight hours to try it out properly.

Still can't do the buses, tried the ring AMG, got bronze, will await my wheel tbh...

oh and agreed, there is std and std cars, some actually look ace once rolling, will post some pics tomoz when I buy/find a usb stick.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
fcuk me those other cars are annoyin when they pull into your path :/

Haha I was doing the American race series on the NASCAR track, that has the corners in the middle. On the bowl bits the f*****s kept moving in to my path. When going 180 mph in a 700bph 1970 dodge challenger your pretty unstable, lol. Kept ruining my race!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Buses are easy tbh. Compared to others anyway.

Anyone else on the World Tour yet? It's awesome!

Nimbus R26r
Getting more and more into this, photo mode is certainly impressive.
RedBullHangar-7.gif

RedBullHangar-7_1.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_2.gif

DCi
I've got a celica gt 4 for the rally races, it is 240 something bhp so if i change the oil it will probably go over the limit lol.

I need reduce the weight or something to finish the tarmac rally

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I dunno, the LP640 is such a handful. As soon as it starts to slide you just have to let it go if you try and catch it you'll be off! Actually might be because Skid Recovery Force was locked on for that challenge? Not sure.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I dunno, the LP640 is such a handful. As soon as it starts to slide you just have to let it go if you try and catch it you'll be off!

Massive f**king engine. With a wheel you can feel the pendulum effect building.

Treat it like the other hypercar, the Clio v6. Enjoy the massive grip and power, don't push the limits lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
the lambo is tail happy imo. i cant believe it i just gotten Gold in the beginners campa van challange

edit, it nows says since getting gold the track is unlocked in arcade and practice

Audi TT 225 Quattro
LOL at how s**t the Lambo Mucieallagogogogogogo handles.

Change the tyres to a set of medium or soft racing tyres and put it on a massive diet then its ok ish to use.....

Im just doing the Gran turismo world championship at the sec as i want the veyron you get for winning:evil:

got all silvers on the amg intermediate earlier and can now select the ring in arcade and practice ect:D

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Massive f**king engine. With a wheel you can feel the pendulum effect building.

Treat it like the other hypercar, the Clio v6. Enjoy the massive grip and power, don't push the limits lol.

I think this would be so much easier with a wheel. I just kept trying to catch it like I would any car when it slid. I just went for the power out technique in the end. Finished that Grand Tour, just about to do rallying intermediate!

350z GT
I think this would be so much easier with a wheel. I just kept trying to catch it like I would any car when it slid. I just went for the power out technique in the end. Finished that Grand Tour, just about to do rallying intermediate!

what did you do on the grand tour??

just about t start it lol might take my skyline :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
You can't choose mate. You get about 5 or 6 things to do in Italy. They pic the car!

P.S feel free to add WirelessMonkey. Thats me, btw.