ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

I should get this tommorow and then may have to drive down to Kent as my sister in law is about to give birth, talk about inconsiderate...

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Damage can be turned off. In fairness you can use the "how many will use this feature" excuse to get out of adding anything to a game. The more that customers push devs the better quality games we get. It's no different to half the s**t fitted in modern cars, most of it isn't used by a lot of the owners.

Going by the videos on gtplanet and what that guy that has it has reported there are no damage options at all to change.

I'm saying if there was a game produced with fully realistic damage (will never happen due to manufacturers not granting devs free control to deform their cars fully) there would be an option to turn it off, to cosmetic only or collision detection off entirely. Same with most games offering a range of AI ability to suit the user.

DCi
of all the forums i go on that have a GT5 topic... ive not seen a single person go 'hey look at this nascar video, isnt it awesome'

because nascar is f**king s**t :D

1998 BMW e46 323i
I'm a little underwhelmed 10 mins into the gamespot video review...

Meh, I'll keep my fingers crossed it's not s**t!

My ID is johnmed, feel free to add me chaps and chapettes. Hopefully we can have some epic battles when 'er indoors is at work

DCi
you know how the game has locked the community section until release day - i would properly laugh if it reset everyones carrers for s***s and giggles too.

am i wicked

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
allot of qualo stuff on that video, customise your own track, photo area with loads of settings, used car section. going to be a huge game

Citroen DS3 DSport
That's my night planned :)

gt5.JPG

Listerine & Poledo
Thanks Zavvi! Mine arrived in the office today...

I think I'm feeling a little ill,certainly not in any condition to be anywhere but my sofa!

(mind, stripping 6 gig out of my 60gb drive is going to be a tough one, what to take off first!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Embedding disabled.

It still looks like the car is made of cheese... Im sure the focus bumpers are plastic, they should crack or just come off... not dent. But its better than nothing so im not complaining.

LOL. You are complaining, though. With a right to do so, I may add.

Listerine & Poledo
If I hadn't gone and bought another warranty when I had the laser changed, I'd get a new drive tomorrow. poo

--then, after a quick call to PS-Pros--

£60+ VAT for a 320gb upgrade...... got to be a winner

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Comment I found on another forum :

My copy was delivered yesterday, so I spent a few hours on it last night. Pretty damn good so far! I now have my B license, I've raced a fair bit in the Cat A, plus been racing around the Top Gear track in a VW camper van race! Go-Karts so far are the highlight... they seem so quick and the cornering is amazing on those things!

I woke up early this morning to have another quick go before work, but I chose to do the track install, otherwise the loading times can be a little frustrating at times. Took about 40 mintutes :-(

Got my GT steering wheel delivered today so can't wait to get on that when I get home!!!