ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Mans has pics.

bernmarktgasse.jpg

bernmarktgasse3o.jpg

bernmarktgasse2.jpg

bernmarktgasse1.jpg

Is it just me that thinks that Clio looks... odd?

Octy VRS
Tried the wheel out. Takes some getting used to. Went straight in the F40 probably wrongly, spinny spin. Tried FF cars though and got the hang of it. Do people turn down the sensitivity? After a pad for 20 odd years it's a whole new thing. Good feedback though for a £25 wheel. Sits nicely on my lap and is secure.

DCi
Why does Ferrari have the only F1 car in the game? While talking to a marketing representative for one of the manufacturers in GT5, I finally received an answer to this perplexing question. It all comes down to licensing and Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone. He commands control of the licensing for all of the cars in the series, with the exception of Ferrari. For reasons known only to Bernie and Ferrari, they have a special provision in their F1 contract which allows them to license their cars to whomever they please.

you learn something new every day haha

Octy VRS
Online or GT Mode? I turned the internets off earlier to play and everything loaded straight away.

Octy VRS
If you are online it constantly accesses the net and slows things down even in GT mode, was posted earlier in the thread. Disconnect and it'll be fine. Think they may patch it.

Ok came 9th for bronze in the bus race, still not TG test track, surely you don't have to come first to unlock it??

Its so infuriating, the wheels on the bus go round and round, barely....

172 +Scenic sport
Anyone noticed when u buy the sports ecu, u dont actually get it! Everytime u go back 2 tuning its still available 2 buy! Why? Surely not a new remap everytime u race?

You can really hear the high lift cam on the ek9 but not on the S2000 (does it have one lol:eek:) Just spunked nearly 50k on that + zorst, manifold and cat

Audi TT 225 Quattro
I'm loving this photo mode, just wish i knew what the settings did ( think i'll have a look in the photography section for tips..)
few of my new RX-7 , an old car but a beauty imo. sitting at just over 500bhp at the min:evil:

Kyoto-Gion_1.jpg

Kyoto-Gion.jpg

AhrweilerGate.jpg

AhrweilerGate_1.jpg

Octy VRS
Loving this with the wheel. Went back and did all the early races again. Karting is superb, real feedback.

For anyone without a wheel that doesn't want to spend loads, this was £25. Cheaper than a f**king Dualshock. It's plastic but is an absolute bargain. Really like the paddles for gas and brake, you can feather them really well through corners.

Citroen DS3 DSport
My gift car from the GT5 Facebook page, apparently 20,000,000 credits to buy it. Fantastic car to drive.

CircuitdelaSarthe2005_1.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2005.jpg

350z GT
Got it this afternoon :) cost me 8 quid so just had to tbh :p lol

After feeling a little cautious about it im glad to say i love it lol

im running an EK9 civic type r atm like a lot of you it seems...only thing is, i thought you could supercharge these in real life?? Yet GT5 tells me i cant??

add me guys- Bulldog_Stu

cheers