ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Listerine & Poledo
Online is working for me now, been hosting a room for the last hour:D

from what i can see you can lock the room to certain types of car, so you can select karts only, f1 only or unrestricted.

it needs an update so you can pass the noob drivers who are all over the track like in prologue;) we won't have that problem on here tho will we;)

What! That's not noobing, that's tactics :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
a question here. say i had loads of cars in my garage and wanted to use those cars at my mates house is that possible?

cos on the ps2 you had a memory card and could save those cars on it and take that card to your mates house and do battles on split screen

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Would you prefer less tracks/cars/graphics? People are moaning about this and that not being in the game and then moaning about load times and install size, talk about having your cake and eating it much, the developers have already said the blu-ray disc is full and limited by the ps3 capabilities.

LOL at you.

I just spent over an hour installing and the load times are still ridiculous. The game is OK, with some good parts (Special challenges) and it's a great time sink but other than that it feels so un-finished.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
It's a figure 8^^^. my update took 13 minutes like it said I've just done it. I have a slim though. I know the other types take longer. Lol just got my B licience.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Gran Turismo 5 The Real Driving Simulation

THAT WON'T LET YOU TURN DRIVING AIDS OFF FOR GOOD! Pissing me off having to turn them all off at the beginning of ever race. Anyone know how to get rid for good?

Listerine & Poledo
Gran Turismo 5 The Real Driving Simulation

THAT WON'T LET YOU TURN DRIVING AIDS OFF FOR GOOD! Pissing me off having to turn them all off at the beginning of ever race. Anyone know how to get rid for good?

GT5, The Mercedes Driving Simulator

DCi
well i got the game in the post today and i have already employed my b spec driver. as i got in the car outside work i rang up my mum and said ere ya stick that disc in the ps3 so the patch downloads before i get in.

that was a bit of a technical challenge so i didnt fancy trying to get her to set the install off as well, good thing as i didnt have enough disk space.

nearly ready....

edit: missus at work, i will be on this all nite so add me iain187:)

R26
ok another that annoys me, the stupid f**king racing line on the track, that changes colour if your going to fast into a corner etc.

surely i can take this off?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
WTF, I turned all my driver aids off at the start, including the driving line, and they haven't come back on since.

P.S The Lotus Top gear track thing - rock hard. Jaysus christ. The car just wants to slide and as soon as you so much as breath on the grass DISQUALIFIED!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Click practice, then choose a track w/e, then choose your settings and go out on track, have a play then come back. That was the first thing I did.

OMG, the lotus tg thing is the most frustrating thing in the world! Just in 5th on the last lap and a car rammed me so I got disqualified! AI on this is just as s**t as they say, the cars follow a set line, that's it.

Last edited:
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Every race I'm having to go into it and turn all off. It's doing my nut in lol

Just done a Lupo GTi race round the N'ring, properly good little cars but look like they're from GT2 graphically lol

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Takes ages fella lol

Anyway this is petty BUT I can't change the wheels etc on standard cars? What's the big deal there!

Clio 1.2 16v
Anyone elses keep freezing?

Mine just froze at the GT loading screen and then again at the main menu when I restarted it...

if you restart your ps3 give it a few minutes so your psn has time to update whos online otherwise the ps3 is loading the game and your friends list at the same time, mine sometimes crashes (really old fat 40gig model) probably still doing the install lol

1.6 Ford Focus
if you restart your ps3 give it a few minutes so your psn has time to update whos online otherwise the ps3 is loading the game and your friends list at the same time, mine sometimes crashes (really old fat 40gig model) probably still doing the install lol

It was on for about half an hour, the friends list had already loaded.

I have the old chunky 40gb as well.

DCi
i cant remember the headtracking persons name but apparently it only works in arcade - presumabley an unlock in gt mode who knows