ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5 car Gift/Trade thread

Octy VRS
Sent the Vitz zipzooka!

Sorry brazo, didn't know you could only do one a day, tried and it told me to f**k off. Wonder if that is a game day or real day? Will try again in a bit.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I need something to do the classic supercar race in. i mean wtf am i ment to use for that :(

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
I need something to do the classic supercar race in. i mean wtf am i ment to use for that :(

Classic super car easy ;)

Do the gallardo race at evel 17iirc and you win a green countache which will do the suercar race for you,

Anyone fancy a 23999cc car? You can buy it for 15million in the used cars, but il sell it for 8mil, serious buyers only,

Petrol Blue 182.
need a euro hot hatch, preferably the 172, either just to use for the night or to give up :) i have fuk all usefull to trade lol

FF182.
I'm needin' a jap car from the 80's & 70's :(
i have a 1000Bhp Viper, Tvr lightweight, 'Amuse' S2k if these are any use ? lol

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
need a euro hot hatch, preferably the 172, either just to use for the night or to give up :) i have fuk all usefull to trade lol

I have 2 172's. Add me ThumpingSP1 and I'll gift one over when I'm on again

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I've got a tool of a charger if that will work? Worked for me anyhow.

Your welcome to use it

Add : thumpingsp1

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Sent the Vitz zipzooka!

Sorry brazo, didn't know you could only do one a day, tried and it told me to f**k off. Wonder if that is a game day or real day? Will try again in a bit.

Just sent it back to you. Didn't need it. Ended up putting a turbo on my euro and managed to win.
You still got that jag (for the euro classics?) I've tried the facebook thing and had no luck with it.

Cheers

Octy VRS
Wasn't me with the Jag, I've tried the FB thing too and can't seem to fathom it. Brazo lent me his Lotus Elan which did it well, just gave it back.

BMW 320d M-Sport
I'll get in on this, just bought it so once I'm up and running there'll be some cars. Add me - RichPear87

Sent the Vitz zipzooka!

Cheers dude, look forward to it :cool:

If you need a borrow zipzooka drop me your PSN name

I can't do the facebook thing either its so buggy its a joke!

Petrol Blue 182.
i could do with borrowing the e-type cousins?

yeah thats fine mate, add me couzens1989

I have 2 172's. Add me ThumpingSP1 and I'll gift one over when I'm on again

added you mate, did you get my request? think i spelt it wrong lol
Just sent it back to you. Didn't need it. Ended up putting a turbo on my euro and managed to win.
You still got that jag (for the euro classics?) I've tried the facebook thing and had no luck with it.

Cheers

was me who has it mate

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
If you need a borrow zipzooka drop me your PSN name

I can't do the facebook thing either its so buggy its a joke!

Cool. Just tried to add you but it says the user id is not registered?

Add me

captain_crowe

cheers

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Its ok, I found a 63 alfa last night and a old muscle car so should be able to finish the beginners races..

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
yeah thats fine mate, add me couzens1989

added you mate, did you get my request? think i spelt it wrong lol

was me who has it mate

AARRRRR thats who it is. Accepted anyway, ill send a 172 over now

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Anyone have anything I can use for Expert class races - Historical & Gran turismo Allstars

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
FOR SALE

1 Brand new Dodge Ram 1500, with 0miles in blue

Trade for either a car or pref a performance mod for 15,000 credits

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Bugatti Veyron is up for trade in, any offers? sensible offers lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Maserati GT any good? i deent want one like, just want to know if its any good.

I got Veyrons now and want to get rid of one. would like a top spec race car or a decent LM. Nissan R390 LM or road car will do

i'm still waiting for a pre what ever jap car

Clio 1.2 16v
Maserati GT any good? i deent want one like, just want to know if its any good.

I got Veyrons now and want to get rid of one. would like a top spec race car or a decent LM. Nissan R390 LM or road car will do

i'm still waiting for a pre what ever jap car

its ok but i wouldnt buy one, i heard that if you win the classic race you win a 71' toyota gt2000 so once ive got a classic i can finish the other 2 races with that