ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GSF Front Brembo Discs any bought these?

Renault Sport 182
Hi All, i was going to get some of the Brembo HC Discs and pads of of G172 but for some reason Paypal have decided to keep hold of my moneys for 21 days as they must think im a dodgy geezer :S and because i dont get paid until tomorrow which is the day ive booked off from work to do the MOT im going to have source else where. (Soz G172) :(

Anyway ive called 2 local GSF stores who say they have some Brembo discs in stock but they wernt sure if they are High Carbon or not, i gave them the part number off the below image which is 09.8137.24 which i think is right??? and at first he came back with that they have 09.8137.76 in stock?

But after a while he then said he had 09.8137.24 in stock for £18 each +Vat, confusing i know.... so has anyone bought the standard Brembo Discs form GSF for £18 each recently are the the HC discs that everyone seems to recommend on here?

brembo.jpg

Thanks iain

Last edited:

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Hi All, i was going to get some of the Brembo HC Discs and pads of of G172 but for some reason Paypal have decided to keep hold of my moneys for 21 days as they must think im a dodgy geezer :S and because i dont get paid until tomorrow which is the day ive booked off from work to do the MOT im going to have source else where. (Soz G172) :(

Anyway ive called 2 local GSF stores who say they have some Brembo discs in stock but they wernt sure if they are High Carbon or not, i gave them the part number off the below image which is 09.8137.24 which i think is right??? and at first he came back with that they have 09.8137.76 in stock?

But after a while he then said he had 09.8137.24 in stock for £18 each +Vat, confusing i know.... so has anyone bought the standard Brembo Discs form GSF for £18 each recently are the the HC discs that everyone seems to recommend on here?

brembo.jpg

Thanks iain

That's the correct Brembo number you need, if you're struggling with them up north, give me a call on 0121 626 7971 (GSF B'ham) and I'll sort some out mail order for you.