ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grey V6 UFD, Sandwich

Black/Gold 182
looked ok - although grey not the sexiest colour. The "D" on his plate was made to look like an "O" (so "V6 UFO").

I stopped to let him out of a junction and he spun the back out just pulling out! Had a little burn on a dual carriageway , not loads quicker than a 182 but did pull away. On twistier roads I reckon there'd be less in it as I reckon the 182 is more nimble

Black/Gold 182
yeah - it's dual carriageway upto the old power station now. You have to be a bit careful cos the police often park up by the car auction place but it was quiet so we had little blat upto about a ton but then I eased off back to 50 (the limit)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yea, i got a house up in Aylesham, if u've heard of it, not far from pfizers.

Black Gold with cup packs
Lunar grey is probably the best colour, very rare, If I was going for a V6 Lunar Grey or Black would be the only way. Trying to find a Lunar Grey for sale though would be like trying to hit s**t out of a rocking horse!

...Trying to find a Lunar Grey for sale though would be like trying to hit s**t out of a rocking horse!

Not really, two were for sale at the same time (this one & another one) the other other one is still for sale & has been for months now. The one in this thread was for sale for a long time too.