ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Green plastidipped 197

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I would've done a few things to make the final look of the car different (read better) but I think this is quite impressive. I wonder how easy it is to remove

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have spent a few hours masking up a little better, but that's just me.

Just how easy is this to do/remove? Likely to damage paint?

​I have to say, it's a remarkably decent looking car at the end.

Peels off just like vinyl. (hence why he didn't mask up more)

Paint is left in tact.

I've just done my bonnet in Matte Grey and will be doing the rest in Matte Red this weekend

IMG_20130407_193651.jpg

180.5 bhp 172
going into it as a business so I've got a decent gun and use tins rather than cans.

8 coats 600ml of plasti dip and 600ml of thinners

Thats not bad considering there is 400ml in rattle can form! 2 cans = £20 for the bonnet.

Really toying with the idea of doing the wheels on my 172 in that matt grey! Either than or Black. Looks FAR easier than Paint!!!

RB 182
This is quite big in the Audi world, to turn them into Black Editions ie. removing all chrome

Just peels off, it 'cuts' at gaps and sharp edges, so no need to mask

Ive a full tin of matte black in the garage

work for BMW
after watching these videos i really want to spray my 106! only cost me £600 so why not try ! are guns expensive?