ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

n7ol.jpg

Goliath I
A lad I know is a manager at blockbuster, said I can have the game 2 days Before release.

Worked at Blockbuster and one of the Perks was that you could take home the game when the delivery came in and paid for it on release, or return it by release day if it was s**t.

dk

911 GTS Cab
you can download it from psn in europe from today too, but its £49.99, thats the problem with digital downloads, will be the same on the xbox 180 and ps4, great you can download every game so you don't have to work about stock in store, but you need to pay RRP, thanks, thats really going to make me download it!!!

Goliath I
you can download it from psn in europe from today too, but its £49.99, thats the problem with digital downloads, will be the same on the xbox 180 and ps4, great you can download every game so you don't have to work about stock in store, but you need to pay RRP, thanks, thats really going to make me download it!!!

Can you play it from today or do you ave to wait until release day to be activated?

dk

911 GTS Cab
If it costs you 10 quid to get to the nearest store then it might be worth it.
amazon, game, shopto.....

you don't need to go to a store to get it delivered free to your home on release day, and the day before in most cases.

dk

911 GTS Cab
what does that prove, other than someone has printed off a label and put it on a disc, doesn't show whats on the disc, and until a video is shown of someone putting it in their system at home and playing it, I'm calling bulls**t

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
what does that prove, other than someone has printed off a label and put it on a disc, doesn't show whats on the disc, and until a video is shown of someone putting it in their system at home and playing it, I'm calling bulls**t
Yep, When I was 13 I used to have a cd label printer thing so i'm pretty sure that wouldn't be tricky to do.

No one has a copy of it otherwise they would be flaunting it properly not just photos of things that are easy to fake.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208

Give it a few hours and if it's online to download - maybe you'll be less skeptical. Release groups have sources in pressing plants, big games leak early - it happens every time.

GoW3 and Halo4 both came out long before their release dates, online.

dk

911 GTS Cab
hmm, thats a uk copy, i would think it'd be america where this sort of thing gets leaked online.

I'm sure it will appear online at some point before launch, but id say its a bit early yet.

Evo 5 RS
There is every chance its real just as much as fake. Game would of gone gold awhile ago. Just because its a high profile game, doesn't mean it's less likely to leak. If not more likely.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
That makes it fake then? LOL

I know one of the UK's biggest scene groups and it's members. This release online will be within the next 3-4 days.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
No, but I released 4 years worth of xbox 360 hacks if that helps you in your deduction?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Congratulations. If some spotty teen in his bedroom wants to risk prosecution to play a game a few weeks before it's release, then good for him. Never believe anything that comes from 4chan.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Microsoft only send C&D letters to those modifying consoles, gamertag bans to early players.

Not really a risk if you own a dev/jtag/rgh console.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Aren't we the Charlie Big Potatoes!

I'm not necessarily proud of my past but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Forgive me if someone who has no idea about the scene comments on the scene.

The image may be for 4chan, but a friend I have says the group iMars have it - so expect it soon ;)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The point I was trying to make was that photo was released from a site that has (literally) thousands of hackers/trolls.

Goliath I
Not sure I understand the desperation to play a 'game' a few days early?
Especially spending hours trudging through the internet and being stuck in a room for weeks trying to break some code.

The images are probably real, so what, its not impossible that someone somewhere has managed to grab an actual copy of the disc, take a picture and post it online.