ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

graffiti sites?

ph1 track weapon
i think swaythling youth/community centre has some decent stuff. a few of the VW guys have done some pics down there

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
i think swaythling youth/community centre has some decent stuff. a few of the VW guys have done some pics down there

Yeah quite a few spots around.

http://www.graffitihotline.com/muralsurvey.htm

Sure Fletch will know some good spots.

A know a few mate.

I really like this location, behind Ocean Village, not the best graffiti site but good photo-shoot location IMO .

3874606737_4a72827060.jpg

Chris, when are you thinking about venturing down my neck of the woods? ;)

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Saturday or Sunday. prob not gonna sell now and get some decent tyres put on the turinis then lord it up in front of the camera

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
I'd be up for taking some pics too Chris?

Glad to hear you've changed your mind (seen sense ;) ) about selling up.

cool il PM you prob Sunday thinking about it. Saturday theirs a track day at goodwood for the road racing club, and will have to get the tyres sorted out.

it was the pics of it on the track that changed my mind, i always said id put it on track at least once so before the year is out its going on. then gonna see what's what in the new year

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
cool il PM you prob Sunday thinking about it. Saturday theirs a track day at goodwood for the road racing club, and will have to get the tyres sorted out.

it was the pics of it on the track that changed my mind, i always said id put it on track at least once so before the year is out its going on. then gonna see what's what in the new year

Yeah Sunday sounds good fella, it gives me time to clean the old girl.

Hopefully join you on the track soon :cool:

Fletch that's my favourite site. Although it is a little too street for me.

PerformanceCarActionDay19rhApril-65.jpg

Just got an idea for the photo comp on 197.net. The theme is Steps, so could go for 172, 182 and 197 Steps in the evolution of the 197.

I might be up for this on Sunday as the mrs is working.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm planning to clean my car Saturday so I'd be up for meeting Sunday. Got some cleaning stuff in Halfords 3 for 2 I'm going to try. Don't think my car has ever been photographed properly when it's clean :eek:

Formally Clio 182
Yeah, I think I'm going to giving my car a proper clean Saturday too so if you have any meet during the day on Sunday before 4pm then I'd be well up for that.

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
rightyho, new tyres are on so all is good, shall we meet at about 12ish at the ferry terminal then go from there? could make a call in at a half decent pub to watch the pompey match. HAHAHAHAHAH

Sounds good to me, I'll give the car a light dusting tomorrow. As for the pub and the Pompey game I could recommend the Saints in Millbrook that will have a warm atmosphere.

So sorry to hear that Pompey got relegated today.

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Sounds good to me, I'll give the car a light dusting tomorrow. As for the pub and the Pompey game I could recommend the Saints in Millbrook that will have a warm atmosphere.

So sorry to hear that Pompey got relegated today.

hahaha i had to work in the tower block opposite that pub, we never went inside i value my fingers and legs too much. got some stones thrown at the ADT boys' van but they did have a massive pompey flag in the back window.

shame, its ok wel be back up next season :rasp: