ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GOW - I don't get it

Never above 25mpg
Dislike it alot! My friends love it though... Personally think the camera angle on 3rd person is so obscure too.

Only thing I hated was the multiplayer as you have to unload six or seven clips just to kill someone lol ;)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
i need to get back into it not been on it for a while. i really like it

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
TBH I thought the graphics were good, but other than that I was rather bored with it. Also the big sea monster thing pissed me off no-end!.

New dark corners map pack and deleted scene out, downloaded it so looking forward to some more Horde action.

Played Horde last night and it seems to have changed, different rules ect, anyone care to fill me in?

Mito Sportiva 135
Not sure mate, what seemed different to you on it?

I like the game but got fed up on horde...you can't have a break! And most the people don't use their mics so you just get bored and/or die.

Furthest I got was 35...by which point I was bored senseless!

Not sure mate, what seemed different to you on it?

I like the game but got fed up on horde...you can't have a break! And most the people don't use their mics so you just get bored and/or die.

Furthest I got was 35...by which point I was bored senseless!

Well thats just it!

You can now pause it!

You can restart any level without going back to the start again