ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got the old girl new boots

Weeman sucks ****
Off to the ring on friday, so thought i'd try some 15's and yoko AD08's. Only had them on for a couple of weeks and have to say they are great for the price.

photo2-1.jpg

photo-12.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

poor old girl...

photo1-1.jpg

B/G 182 FF
Good stuff!, 'the ring' is definitely on the cards for myself once i've got a few other people together, and also once i've saved some money for the trip of course :). How does she run with that mileage? still going strong?

Weeman sucks ****
Doing good *touch wood*. Gets looked at as often as possible, bodywork is tired but she's had a hard life. Going for my 90th lap...haven't been back in over a year

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'll have a look at the tyres but those wheels made Jesus cry.

TTRS & V50
15's are the bestest wheel size in the world for the RenaultSport clio.

Although they look pig ugly, they aren't that bad because of the size and your drop and the pretty tyres.

Oh your seats look rather suave too !

Weeman sucks ****
I didn't go for looks and I know they're not the prettiest wheel about but they've grown on me a bit. Plus I didn't want to fork out for oz ultralegs, which apart from turinis are the only nice wheel that suits the clios in my mind.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Seen worse tbh...

2nd that seen a hell of a lot worse lol

they seem to blend nicely with the car not stunning/stand out wheels but still not exactly bad looking :)

stance and track look helps a lot as well, what are they? how much they cost??

Weeman sucks ****
I wanted similar to the turinis but not the 15 inch turinis, they look sh.ite!

They're pro race 1.2's. Got them for 360 new

Not a fan of the wheels. Await the sheep to arrive saying you should have bought 2118's if you didn't want Turini's.

Evo 5 RS
f**k what the sheep say 2118s aren't even that nice. That said I'm not a fan of those either! How you finding the tyres? Report back, I might be buying a set come Friday

Weeman sucks ****
Not a fan of the wheels. Await the sheep to arrive saying you should have bought 2118's if you didn't want Turini's.

I didn't buy them on principal. I needed to get track rubber onto the car, the best options were this. The turinis will be back on soon, shame they have t1r's though...shocking tyre

Weeman sucks ****
f**k what the sheep say 2118s aren't even that nice. That said I'm not a fan of those either! How you finding the tyres? Report back, I might be buying a set come Friday

I'll report back after the ring, but so far they're very good. obviously not 888 level.

not easy to get hold of, nor are 888's atm

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I wanted similar to the turinis but not the 15 inch turinis, they look sh.ite!

They're pro race 1.2's. Got them for 360 new

thats a bloody good price :) where was that from??

agree 2118s are just the speedline arse lickers 2nd choice just because they are speedlines not because they look good :S

im actually quite likin the look maybe would go for a set of 2nd hand OZ F1s when i come round to smaller wheels after the drop but these will deffo be in mind when i do buy a set :)

I didn't buy them on principal. I needed to get track rubber onto the car, the best options were this. The turinis will be back on soon, shame they have t1r's though...shocking tyre

I almost questioned why a multispoke when it's a track wheel then I remembered you don't worry about cleaning anyway so I'm guessing they'll just get a refurb when the paint has all come off lol.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
FPMSL? dont worry about cleaning?? You thinking of the same guy?

Weeman sucks ****
Maybe Turk, especially when the carbon lorraines go back on tomorrow! Seriously i'm going to look after these, they won't be on for long or i'll be in a hedge when the winter comes.

Fastdanbar, got them through a mate at mates rates ;) They're quite light too, rockin horse sh*t on silver aswell

172, Tiguan
I wish I was going this weekend :(

I'd love to tap the dashboard after a lap.

Hero car.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Function over Form ;)

I really want to get out to the Ring as i have never been, one of those things on my Bucket List :) Maybe next year.