ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got the 172!

BMW M135i
Picked it up this afternoon and loving every second!!! :D:D:D:D:D Wanted one for soooo long, and the wait was deffo worth it.

IMG_1976.JPG

IMG_1980.JPG

IMG_1983.JPG

IMG_1984.JPG

IMG_1985.JPG

IMG_1986.JPG

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is that the highest 172 i've ever seen?? in the world??

Looks in good condition though.

BMW M135i
what u pay for it and end up getting for you 1.6

Payed 6.5k for this got 3.5k for the 1.6, fair enough I think seeing as it needed a rear bumper and bonnet respray.

and the old bus!? :(

Stripping back to standard an part ex'd tas a sad day indeed :(, but onwards and upwards.

Oh colour choice....... Black is the only way forward!

No ta, last one was black seeing every stonechip and it getting thilthy after backing it off the drive, not this time.

I see your only 19. Hows the insurance?

Expensive, £1650.

Get a splitter on there ;)

Top of the list ;).

Nice.

Whats the plans?

Very few tbh, insurance is dear enough as it is. Done the whole modified car thing with the 1.6 and can't be arsed with all the hassle of sorting insurance like that again.

Nice one Ben!!

Cheers :D

PH1 172
lol insurance expensive....over here in NI i would pay 1200 to insure my 1.2 fully comp in my own name!!

drops to 650 TPFT though :)

lovely looking motor...some difference to the 1.6

why did you have to let me have a go!! Was so nice to drive. I want one so badly now but need the 2 years NCB :rolleyes: