ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got Reversed into last nite !

So last nite i popped to the gym, got there for about 8.30 and stayed till 10. Came out to my car and i was none the wiser as the car is very safe there and i have never had a problem before so just got in and drove home as you do. Went out to it this morning to see this.

DSC00029-2.jpg

DSC00028-2.jpg

The hole is where my headlight washer used to be, dont know where that is ? Must have been hit off, and then there is the scuff on the bumper which has broken though the paint and the scuff on the headlight lense too.

Phoned the gym and asked them to check their cammera's got a phone call an hour later, ' sorry sir we have checked the cammera's and your car is just out of shot' typical.

Need to get some quotes to get it sorted, might not seem that bad to some, but when its your pride and joy i have to say i think my blood actually boiled this morning. No note left on the car etc w*****s !

From what i have herd the headlight is all one peice is that correct ? I didnt know if i could get the lense only and swap it ? If not Rich or Brazo do you fancy wet sanding and buffing my headlight ?

HBB

G81 M3 Touring & A35
Gutted for you. Mate of mine hit someones car and drove off. She doesn't understand why I wont speak to her anymore. Sl@g

Well looking at the marks i thought the black mark meant it was done by a car with non colour codded bumpers ? if that was the case there was a red 206 with black bumers parked accross the way from me and they would have had to reverse out of there space as they drove into it , if that makes sense.

A plastic polish should bring the headlight up

Has it actually gone through the paint on the bumper of is it just the remains of her bumper? Try gently rubbing it with some SRP

Tried srp, think it has gone through the paint on the part where the angle just under the light meets the flat where the gdi sticker used to be.

would you or rich be able to have a crack at the headlight for me then bud ?

Last edited:
  visualize whirled pe
Damn shame but could be worse.
My first time: someone turning in a no through road drove straight into the side of my old ford, no details left.

second time: Woke up new years day found someone had repeatedly hit the side of my mx5 rear wing denting it about 10 times, no details left.

Third time: Got a crappy pt job when my freelance work was drying up, ended a hard day labouring to find someone had scraped the paint on the back bumper (deep scratches through the paint and plastic) and a small dent near the rear arch. All this so I could do earn £5 per hour, no details left.

All these things happened at variouse locations in the UK so there are dishonest t***s everywhere as far as I'm concerned.

bumper can be sorted for about £60 - £120, could get the bonet and wings done aswell for £250 just worried about the colour match

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
that sucks dude....

if you need numbers give me a buzzard

same thing happened to the gf yesturday, exactly the same position on the car aswell

A Beautiful R32
Mate, you need to check the sides of your bumper (by the wheel arch where it meets the panel) and check for a gap. I would also see if the place where you parked had CCTV.

The reason being i got reversed into and from the front it looked like there was no damage, unfortunately it had damaged the bumper from the inside (broken brackets and stuff).

Mate, you need to check the sides of your bumper (by the wheel arch where it meets the panel) and check for a gap. I would also see if the place where you parked had CCTV.

The reason being i got reversed into and from the front it looked like there was no damage, unfortunately it had damaged the bumper from the inside (broken brackets and stuff).

will have a look tomorow morning bud, taking the bumper of to fit the new headlight washer to the bumper. I have had a breif look and the lines of the arch appear not to have moved but as i said i wll have a better look in the morning. Thanks again.