ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got My Garmin

Renault clio mk2 rxe 1.6
Just picked up my garmin i3 from kwik save in cov. fantastic:D .
just got 2 update and install it now.

this kwik save in cov now have 4 more left

. [SIZE=+0]Coventry - Ernesford Grange[/SIZE]
pixel.gif
[SIZE=+0]Neighbourhood Centre, Quorn Way
Coventry
CV3 2JU[/SIZE]
pixel.gif
[SIZE=+0]Phone: 0247645 0809[/SIZE]

Renault clio mk2 rxe 1.6
hi, tried 2 install the poi program from garmin but it keeps saying there is a problem with the setup program- any ideas whats goin on????:banghead:

great bit of kit though:star:

RenaultSport Clio 182
I have an i3 and had no such problem. Try uninstalling/reinstalling the software and make sure you have downloaded the latest version from the garmin website.

Golf GTI 1.8T
Dont rub it in!!!! lol

a fellow member is getting one for me, and I receive it at santa pod on sunday :D cant wait!! :D

Mk2 Golf GTI
Just bought me one for £99.99, bargain!

Just setting it up now, will let people know if they are any good. If it's not it's getting returned

Mk2 Golf GTI
I bought it from the Coventry store mentioned in the first post as i live in Cov.

Just been out for a little test run with the unit and it seems spot on. Covered about 10 miles and then returned home and it pretty much took the routes that i always take. Will test it properly tomorrow when i go to find a shop in Birmingham that i'm not too sure how to get to.

I don't think it has advanced options like traffic jam/toll road/motorway avoidance etc but that stuff doesn't really bother me.

The click wheel is also really easy to use. I like it just as much as touch screens to be fair.

Defo can't complain for the price.

BMW M135i
Did you notice if they had any of the PDAs left ? How many of they i3s did they have left ?
I'm in nuneaton so I'll pop along now if they have.

Mk2 Golf GTI
3 i3's

didn't notice any PDA's but i didn't look for them. They're just behind the cigarette counter at the front so dont do what i did and search round the whole shop for the b******s!

BMW M135i
Well I tried to get one but failed miserably, got over there and they had just sold the last two. Had sold all the PDAs too :(