ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my Cup back after 6 weeks!

Clio 172 Cup
God I missed it!

How much do ya reckon the repair bill was? Answer shortly.

DSC00103.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Bonnet, wing, headlight, grill, bottom grill, inner wing repair, labour, paint.... And thats provided there is no mechanical damage!

Clio 172 Cup
Airbags not deployed.. side impact in that a blind fat cow in a 4x4 didn't give way to her right on a roundabout. No offence to blind fat cows btw. No mechanical damage.

Clio 172 Cup
nope.. non fault accident on my part so BFC's ins co pay.. That and 6 weeks hire of a Mazda at 60 quid a day!

120d M-Sport
Thats the exact damage that happened to my PH1, i cant even be bothered to repair it as im 3rd party so its getting taken to pieces and sold in bits lol :rasp:

Clio 172 Cup
The repair management co thought the garages estimate was high so they got another assessor to look it over. Also either the garage ordered the wrong parts initially or Renault sent the wrong parts (1.2 bumper and wing!)