ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got bored!

Clio Sport 172
IMG_0904.jpg

got a little bored! what you think ?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Of what! The terrible colour of wheels, diamonds or valve caps! Take your pick!?

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
yeah pick yellow or orange and will look good with black,as above says not both lol

Clio Sport 172
i do think its the light as the lego is orange but i have agot a stack load of stuff from other cars to be sent to SprayShack so might put them in as well.

bmw e92 330d '09
Of what! The terrible colour of wheels, diamonds or valve caps! Take your pick!?

what an opening comment... jeeees louise, who pissed on your chips? :dead:

make the little lego blocks match the diamonds or vice versa and it will look alot better. but like the idea just a little tweek and it will be sweeet.

ph2 172
i like it :D i've done my diamonds that colour, wheels are going similar/black, with orange rim tape around it. not sure on the lego, would probs suit a euro'd thing

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i like it :D i've done my diamonds that colour, wheels are going similar/black, with orange rim tape around it. not sure on the lego, would probs suit a euro'd thing

BAN this man for saying e**o and having Kroozin as his user name nothing about its pissin e**o.

Clio Sport 172
yes ill get them done to mach the orange just wanted to c what people think really. im not going OTT with the orange less is more as i tell my girl friend hehe.
me and the lads at work fort it would be a bit firent with the lego and i think i like it :) my 1st try was really bad and got supper glue on my wheels as it looked set but as i drove home it must have leek on the wheels but got some good glue remover and it came off well easy thank fu*k. so all i need to do is get them sprayed. thanx for the good feed back guys n girls as for ali he sounds like a self harmer.

Clio Sport 172
LOL at asking for opinions...then people getting upset when someone gives them exactly that...an opinion!

You'll get used to Ali, he's an acquired taste...

he could have just put don't like it or some think ya no. as for him be acquired taste is it poison by any chance ??

PH1 172
i like the idea.. but i give them a week before they go missing as some little 12 year old chav with his hands down the front of his joggers will have them on his stolen bmx in no time!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Do you ever say anything positive?

Rarely. But it has been known.

have you seen his location? he has nothing to be positive about

Calm doon! You live in more of a slum than me!

lol fair one! The deen isnt that bad is it? Good night out there!

Yes, and no it's a pisch nite out. Full of Aberdonian kants that are born, work and die in Aberdeen. If you're as far south as Stonehaven, you're foreign and must be feared.

New if I searched hard enough..... :eek:

lol! Well done old man!

lol my step dad was called ali and he was a grumpy old C**T as well lol

Was about to accuse you of calling me old! - But yeh must be a name thing.

what an opening comment... jeeees louise, who pissed on your chips? :dead:

make the little lego blocks match the diamonds or vice versa and it will look alot better. but like the idea just a little tweek and it will be sweeet.

Nobody, forgive me for voicing my opinion!

LOL at asking for opinions...then people getting upset when someone gives them exactly that...an opinion!

You'll get used to Ali, he's an acquired taste...

Thanks hunny! x

he could have just put don't like it or some think ya no. as for him be acquired taste is it poison by any chance ??

Don't beat around the bush son! Knife to the heart! But if it makes you feel better: "It's not to my liking!"

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I thought they were a Euro "Scene" thing?! :S

dice, boring black plastic, bullets, skulls, dollar signs theres nothing Scene, JDM, OEM, USDM, e**o and what ever else about them there just fancy DUST CAP's.