ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got blue flame today!!

just got it this morning its being fitted thurs morn,does anyone know what gains(if any)i'll see?its replacing a magnex 6x4 oval,tis the catback system going on a 172 with janspeed decat ,viper,hilpower bend,
??
are blue flame's loud compared to magnex?
thanks in advance people!!:D

Rsport182Cup'd
i got the decat blueflame on, love it, sounds very raspy, feel the different in rev pick up, very freely revving

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Mixed reviews. I know of a few people who wish they hadn't got one! But a decent price'd unit.

hope fitting goes well.

tiTTy & SV650
piece of piss to fit, take care at the rear axle with the bend as it might hit the zorst on potholes if incorrectly fitted

got it back and had a quick blast,have to say im pretty impressed!!!
will give it a go on the motorway tomorrow and then ill know better!!

Vectra :(
Gain wise i dont think your looking at much, maybe a 1-2bhp increase. Again heard mixed reviews about them, infact you hear that about all of them.

I had one on order but then cancelled at the last minute and stumped up a bit extra and went to yozzasport instead

i loved my blue flame and would get another one straight away..i actually made a big mistake with mine i thought it was constantly catching all the time like a metal on metal sound and it drove me made...sold it but then realised it was my local garage who had fitted the wrong rear springs and it was them that was making the noise arggggggggggg looking for another group buy

tiTTy & SV650
i loved my blue flame and would get another one straight away..i actually made a big mistake with mine i thought it was constantly catching all the time like a metal on metal sound and it drove me made...sold it but then realised it was my local garage who had fitted the wrong rear springs and it was them that was making the noise arggggggggggg looking for another group buy

theres a group buy on right now...

tiTTy & SV650

DSC00622.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

DSC00629.jpg

that's mine