ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got a 172 cup at work

i sell cars for a small forecourt in lyneham in wilts and we get some nice cars in but nothing special,,,,,my manager tells me we got a car coming in later and wouldnt tell me what it was,,,,,,,yes a 52 plate 172 cup turns up in that amazing blue with 11k on the clock, green air filter element and new magnex back box..up for £8995....i had a look around and a little drool and then my own manager tries selling it to me,,,,,offers me a wicked deal on finance and wouldnt let me even go 4 a test drive.......how gutted was i,,,,,no way can i afford to buy it but, i am going to pretend i can so i can take for a real long test drive then not buy it......it looks soooo nice but nothing i can do to afford it......its just sitting there staring at me, and has been all morning,,,

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

No seriously mate, there are good and bad versions out there.......... as u may know, i have a very bad example im afraid, but to be fair, no matter how many problems u have with it u will find it hard to find a car that is so much fun to drive! I love mine as much as i hate it

Little Newms

i am going for a test drive later...let u know what i think compared to my valver......would buy it but i am struggling to find £10 at the mo.............if any of u are interested give me a call on 01249891400 (will) but i will put it in the for sale forum.........coz i could do with the commision...haha...