ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gordini Stripes...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Does anyone know the dimentions of these? Ideally with the broken stripe on the bootlid, if you know the ones I mean.

Can anyone make them for me, in white? Ady?

Thanks.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
You sure? Had them on my RB for a few weeks. Took them off, the amount of negative attention is crazy. Every rude boy in a 50mile radius tries it on.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You sure? Had them on my RB for a few weeks. Took them off, the amount of negative attention is crazy. Every rude boy in a 50mile radius tries it on.

I get that already... with it being an inch from the deck, with white wheels. lol

Hmm, dunno though. Might just get them for FCS, if I can get them cheaply.

Chris your car needs them! RB doesnt look the same without them

I need to see them on the car to decide... might end up keeping them though :eek:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Had mine done at signs express. 80iirc fitted. If you go there, take plenty of pics showing where you want them.

Clio 182 Cup
2 inches wide... 3.5 inches imbetween iirc.

And the rear right hand side stripes finish halfway through the numberplate height if that makes sense.

Gunna replace mine soon

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
pm BIG jts.

He wrote down the exact dimensions in work when we worked at Renault. I'm 99% sure its 100mm gap with 50mm stripes though.

Clio 182 Cup
Here you go, the lengths are only rough as I couldn't get the f*king tape measure to sit flat so didn't attempt roof stripe lengths!

Maybe not the most accurate, but it was too hot today lol

stripes_front.jpg

stripes_rear.jpg

stripes_spoiler.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'm starting to think that RB does need them! Used to hate them, but i think i prefer them now!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Here you go, the lengths are only rough as I couldn't get the f*king tape measure to sit flat so didn't attempt roof stripe lengths!

Maybe not the most accurate, but it was too hot today lol

stripes_front.jpg

stripes_rear.jpg

stripes_spoiler.jpg

f**k A DUCK! You must measure your dong daily!!

+1 for that PM.

Naith, I am going to get some decals made up for Combine's Car Care or something similar . . . asked Jords to look into stuff for me from his man in warrington.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
They look good !

:nono:

Suck me c**k. A RB with out stripes mintly polished (as 'gophers already is) is pure win.

none of this chavvy s**t attracting even more shitty attention from the w*****s of the road.

subtle mintness ftw. Dont fix it if it aint broke its already mint FFS.

on another note ILY aluco :eek:

Titanium 182
:nono:

Suck me c**k. A RB with out stripes mintly polished (as 'gophers already is) is pure win.

none of this chavvy s**t attracting even more s**tty attention from the w**kers of the road.

subtle mintness ftw. Dont fix it if it aint broke its already mint FFS.

on another note ILY aluco :eek:

ILY2Luke but WTF there awsum and they come on the car, and they relate to RS racing heritage !

Gordoni stripes on racing blue is just natural, just because Tony the ned doesn't know why they're there doesn't mean they suck :(

RSC 182 Cup
A bit late, but if you look on Ebay Australia there is a guy who sells replica stripes. One of the guys off OzRS forums got him to make some for him and now the guy sells them on Ebay. Supposedly exactly the same dimensions.

Out of interest mine came from the factory with them and I've removed them.... Unwanted attention and too many "copies" out there. I've even seen Suzuki Swifts with copy cat Gordini stripes. WTF?