ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gopro 2 motorsports or Gopro 3 white...which one?

Clio 172
I just got a HD2 motorsport edition off here for £180. I have bought a cable that runs from the camera to my phone for setting it up at trackdays etc that cost me about £2 off ebay and all set to go.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Do they do loop recording? Or say if i press a button save the last 5 minutes?

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
I just got a HD2 motorsport edition off here for £180. I have bought a cable that runs from the camera to my phone for setting it up at trackdays etc that cost me about £2 off ebay and all set to go.
what cable was that and did it mean you don't need the LCD screen or wifi backpack to set up the positioning?
sounds ideal if so.

No idea mate. So on that link is there's 3 options and the lowest of which is £179 right? Never used Groupon before.

So this is a motorsports one you say? Doesn't mention anything about motorsports edition on the link though :S

£219 for a GoPro Hero HD2 camera with LCD preview screen and 8GB SD card (45% off) -

I fancy one with WIFI functionality though, be quite good to use the iphone to look and control it.

172 Cup
I fancy one with WIFI functionality though, be quite good to use the iphone to look and control it.

Having used the Gopro before and after the wifi remote or app became available, I'd definitely recommend one with some kind of wifi functionality. It makes the user experience far better.

172 Cup
What one do you have no mate? Hero3 motorsports?

Hero 3 Silver.

They don't do the Hero3's as a Motorsport or Outdoor pack like the Hero 2. You now get the camera with a couple of mounts then the bits like a suction mount or helmet mount are all extras.
The mounts are pretty pricey for genuine Gopro ones so it can work out quite expensive. You can get cheaper copy mounts off eBay from a load of Chinese sellers!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Glad I bought my 3 silver from Evans cycles a couple of weeks ago. 25% off so only 209!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
No idea mate. So on that link is there's 3 options and the lowest of which is £179 right? Never used Groupon before.

So this is a motorsports one you say? Doesn't mention anything about motorsports edition on the link though :S

£219 for a GoPro Hero HD2 camera with LCD preview screen and 8GB SD card (45% off) -

Ooppps outdoor even.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
GoPro HD naked with chest bundle is currenlty on offer in costco with £20 off for £155 (with the vat!)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Just ordered the Hero 3 Silver, £240 on chainreactioncycles :)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
My hd3 white got bought last night. They look cool as fook and that promo video makes me wanna do some crazy s**t. Lol