ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Google maps car game...

DB.

BMW 440i
Agreed, this thread should be closed TBH.

So could anyone that walks down that street. Or anyone that see's those cars, that are driven daily, being driven.

Which if were honest, is a fair bit more likely than some hardened car thieves logging onto a Clio geeks website looking for exotic supercars to steal.

Films, you've watched too many of 'em ;)

Exactly.

A thief is a dam site more likely to go on google streetview if he wants the location of a porsche than Cliosport! :banghead:

Or maybe, just maybe they will go through all the private sales on autotrader/pistonheads etc first.

Maybe i shouldnt of said that, could be giving them ideas! lol

Mini Cooper S
Looks like I'll have to go on google and search myself for some tasty motors to steal! Honestly people, get a f**king grip! It's the internet...no one has privacy!

MCS R56
This is f**king comedy central! Remind me never to sell my car on Autotrader as it might just get stolen instead of purchased!

I reckon the next Gone In Sixty Seconds film could use street view to locate the cars.

Google Earth rocks!

audi a6 3.0tdi
if i was a car thief this would be an amazing thread for me. This is what car they have and where it is parked. Why not tell us where the keys are kept too?

182 Cup
Now I know how easy it is to locate and steal cars I'm going to quit my job and take up a life of crime.

audi a6 3.0tdi
Now I know how easy it is to locate and steal cars I'm going to quit my job and take up a life of crime.

I remember being offered a pretty much new impreza for £700 by some lads in liverpool when we went looking at another car. They said anything thing we want £700. I politely said no and i've never been back to liverpool since.

Sorry thats not a dig at all people who live in liverpool

MCS R56
if i was a car thief this would be an amazing thread for me. This is what car they have and where it is parked. Why not tell us where the keys are kept too?

So what's the difference in this situation...

A car thief walks passed the house with all the nice cars and thinks, hmmm, might have some of that, or a car thief goes online and finds some nice cars in Street View (or Cliosport) and thinks, hmmm, might have some of that?

This thread has f**k all bearing on whether a thief will want to steal a car that is posted. For example, the guy that had the Lambo, Justin, posted pics of his car on here, in front of his house.

182 Cup
I remember being offered a pretty much new impreza for £700 by some lads in liverpool when we went looking at another car. They said anything thing we want £700. I politely said no and i've never been back to liverpool since.

So, let me see if I've got this right... You're saying I need to charge around £700 per car to be competative in my new market? I'm thinking that being way down south I can charge around £1k in my area.

audi a6 3.0tdi
well they said they gave a little kid £200 to nick the car and the £500 was for them for putting the plan in to action.

I don't condone this its just want the dodgy c***s told me.

182 Cup
I've just been watching youtube and I think I could do the stealing myself now, so that's £200 extra in my pocket for each car.

Mini Cooper S
Cut the middle man out and go straight for the £700 a piece. That's £3500 if you shift the Bentley, Porsche, Toyota, Merc & Evo.

Mini Cooper S
I think Clio Sport should sue top gear. There was an episode earlier on Dave, they showed you how to break into a Transit!

White R26/Stripped Valver
I pass this on my way to work and it pains me everytime...

nicedrive.jpg

Phantom, Bentley, Porsche and Ferrari = Greedy c**t

You can close the thread now...

Mini Cooper S
Woahh that is very impressive! Maybe we should leave out the locations? Will upset less people that way!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
One day i want to be in that position where i have to pick from a ferrari, bentley, porsche or a RR!

Turbos.
This is f**king comedy central! Remind me never to sell my car on Autotrader as it might just get stolen instead of purchased!

I reckon the next Gone In Sixty Seconds film could use street view to locate the cars.

Google Earth rocks!

PMSL! Some people on here are tools.

Someone close this thread and call the police, they are no longer needed. CS is running security.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

TBF Manchesters got a higher crime rating than liverpool! A secure car park in salford had smashed window glass dotted about the car park :(

tiTTy & SV650
Not being funny but its a bit out of order posting what types of car and where the exact location of them is. I would be pretty pissed of if someone posted a shot of my collection of cars on the driveway to be honest. Just my opinion

Well if you can drive past and see them it aint too different

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
That collection of black RR, bentley, Porsche and Ferrari is nice, guy has obviously worked hard for it, that's where I aim to be by 30

Mini Cooper S
So because of this thread, you are going to steal all of his cars and his house over the course of 10 years? :p

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
No I'm just gona work hard like I'm doing now, I would love that car collection