ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast Club 4th April

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Seeing as I missed out on seeing loads of good cars at the last meet I want to go to this one. Theme is ‘Sporting Family Favourites – four-seater fun’ so I'm tempted to take the Chevy to this one :)

"Usual meeting place, Tesco, Chichester at 7.50am to leave for Goodwood by 8.00am"

1. atouba

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 182 full fat
1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. tpryor

Id be up for this, more looking forward to the june breakfast club though :)

Clio 182 full fat
^^^IMO Supercar sunday is the worse breakfast club meet of the year, as everyone and their dog seems to turn up...Some great cars mind.

Not experienced any of the breakfast clubs meets, so nice to know some feedback

Although if it's anything like the last one they are going to be extremely popular and crowds will be huge. I'm sure that the car park will be even more fun to get out of than last time. lol

1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. tpryor
4. original boy racer

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
I should get the clio in the paddock again then, it's got for seats and it's fun!

Hopefully as I've got a 100% record of getting into the paddock. We better hide our middle seat belts though :)

Although if it's anything like the last one they are going to be extremely popular and crowds will be huge. I'm sure that the car park will be even more fun to get out of than last time. lol

It's Easter weekend so bound to be busy.

ph1 track weapon
As with every other breakfast club i'm a maybe. really should get down to one of these!

Nothing at the mo :(
tbh guys this is my first time meeting any of you so be gentle lol and my first ever meet wit any cliosport lot lol

Littlehampton, im inbetween worthing and bognor regis.. you pretty much pass me going to goodwood yourself

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
^^^^that wouldn't be a bad idea mate.TBH I'd rather park in the tarmac car park than in a field again.

To park in the tarmac car park you need to be at goodwood about 8:00-8:10 to have any chance of getting in.

I should be going.

without sound a dumbwit. ive never been to one of goodwoods breakfast clubs before. so what happens exactly?

MON

titty cup'd 182
Admire the cars, chat to other owners, grab a bite to eat. Drive home, check classifieds, feel depressed !

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Had the OP edited, we're now meeting 7.50am to be ready to leave for Goodwood by 8.00am. Hopefully my line of "it's got over 200 brake and coilover suspension" will work again for getting into the paddock ;)

1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. tpryor
4. original boy racer
5. Sammy T
6. Damo_sport