ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye Ph-Quick

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Sadly my Ph-Quick has finally gone. I am really going to miss her. Had 3 years of high reving fun, but have now had to move on to better things.

So I have treated myself to a limited edition Tommi Makinen Evoi. Hope you all think i've made a good choice.

Rob

Attachments

• First Clean 001.jpg
    First Clean 001.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 86
  • First Clean 003.jpg
    First Clean 003.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Colwick Hall 004 Edited1.jpg
    Colwick Hall 004 Edited1.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 50
  Evo VI Tommi Makinen
thats a bloody good upgrade - would love one myself but too scared of the costs involved! fair play to you

Lol tell me about it. The first service was a major one and cost around £900. It needs serviceing evey 4500 miles :S.
The fuel tank costs the same to fill up as the Clio (£40) however i only get 150 miles to a tank as apposed to 230 with the clio so it looks like i'll be living on beans on toast for a while. But at least i'll have a smile on my face :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I went from a ph-quick to an Evo 4, was a bloody culture shock! lol

Fair play mate, white is the best colour also. :)

evo VI GSR
^^^^ think thats an evo 6 mate

fair play to you that is my dream car specially a makki edition how much you pick her up 4? i was lookin at one down in christchurch before i got my 182 but was scared by servicing costs and everything else! i WILL own 1 1 day tho lol!

hope u enjoy

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
^^^^ think thats an evo 6 mate

fair play to you that is my dream car specially a makki edition how much you pick her up 4? i was lookin at one down in christchurch before i got my 182 but was scared by servicing costs and everything else! i WILL own 1 1 day tho lol!

hope u enjoy

Its a fresh import and I picked it up for 13.5k with 48000miles on the clock. It was a Jap grade 4 aucton car. There is not a mark on it either

Rob

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
i had a black tommy evo 6 they'r the best of the best....... sadly i put it in a field on its roof... that had abs & 4wd now am drivin a cup with no abs n 2wd think al crash it b4 a even make it 2 the field lmao:banghead:

I knew it was you rob when i saw your plate last night

was in the red ibiza last next to you and in front of you going to showcase.

Was drooling over the motor in the mirror, great choice. The clio still around the area? Im sure i saw it the other day

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
I knew it was you rob when i saw your plate last night

was in the red ibiza last next to you and in front of you going to showcase.

Was drooling over the motor in the mirror, great choice. The clio still around the area? Im sure i saw it the other day

lol didnt recognise you dave. Yes I sold the CLio to a guy in Cropwell Bishop so it should still be knocking round the area

you wouldnt, my 1.4 blasted past you. you didnt stand a chance in your space ship Lol

Seriously, you was layed so far down i thought you was asleep, but you did follow me most of the way from near the station around to just past showcase entrace. You go bowling?

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
you wouldnt, my 1.4 blasted past you. you didnt stand a chance in your space ship Lol

Seriously, you was layed so far down i thought you was asleep, but you did follow me most of the way from near the station around to just past showcase entrace. You go bowling?

Yes m8 went bowling. Had the other halfs 7 year old nephew in the car so could not boot it too much. Plus her old man following us in his K reg espace as he didnt know the way lol.
The daft thing is it goes that fast you just dont need to rag it everywhere. Its alot scarier than the 172 but handles sooo much better

Can imagine, did think you was taking gingerly coming upto roundabouts etc...

Will have to pop around and look at it in greater detail

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Can imagine, did think you was taking gingerly coming upto roundabouts etc...

Will have to pop around and look at it in greater detail

Deffo Dave, will be nice to catch up with you again, if not I can always pop round to yours.
Rob