ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good iphone4 Deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  R26
My contract with Vodafone is over in the next couple of weeks and after using them for 6 years and them constantly f**king up my bills and charging me for things i never asked for im terminating my contract.
Im after i iphone4 and was wondering if anyone could point me to some good deals?
I need it on Contract with - unlimited texts, unlimited internet and 500+minutes.

Cheers! xx

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'd never go with anyone else bar Vodafone so i'm not much help.

All contracts are quite similar mate.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Buy iPhone 4 cash, then Sim only tesco £10 a month for 500mins, unlimited texts and unlimted data (500mb)

Clio 182 cup'd
Buy iPhone 4 cash, then Sim only tesco £10 a month for 500mins, unlimited texts and unlimted data (500mb)

Not exactly unlimited data is it. I would eat through that quite easily in a month.

OP - have a look at giff gaff, for a sim!

Clio 182 cup'd
Internet radio, TV catup, youtube, any streaming service really. I'm currently on an unlimited contract, I wouldn't accept anything less than 1gb. The most I have used in a month is 1.2gb.

Megane 225 F1
Since the 18th April, I have used 4.39 GB of data on my phone. :)

But that is because I have been using my phone as a wifi hotspot in my house as my o2 Broadband isn't working at the moment.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Have you forgotten how to use the internet?

This thread is titled "Good iPhone4 Deals?" Why is it such a problem that I asked how much you paid for a phone?

It's a discussion about iPhone 4's is it not?

I know what! We should just start threads with a title and theme and then all just log off Clio Sport and search the internet for the answer.

Clio 182 cup'd
I think the fact that you waited 7 days for an answer that you could have found in 0.7 seconds on Google was a little odd.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Did it maybe occur to you I may have been away working and came back to check if anyone had answered or that some people don't come on here everyday?

On a side note, why did you even need to comment... 2 days after the last comment.

It was a very simple question about an iPhone deal in a thread about iPhone deals.

I picked one up on Orange anyway.

Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.