ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good interior vacuum cleaner

Mini GP2
Anyone recommend a decent small vacuum cleaner ? thinking of something which is similar size to a "Henry" but a lot cheaper, ideally sub £40. We've got this Dyson DC fancy thing at the min but its shite for cleaning the carpets in the Clio; the missus sucks harder than that thing.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
ive got wicks wet and dry hoover, fooking ace and £40 I think

sucks like a hooker and I use it to empty the coolant out my cnc machine

Mini GP2
Not too bothered about the capacity; its just all the bits of crumbs and shite in the carpet that the regular cleaner won't get rid of, especially under and inbetween the seats. I want my interior looking as clean as this...

2314073279_68478d57b7_z.jpg
2007 Renault Clio Renaultsport 197 Interior Sports Seats by Steve Coulter Performance Cars, on Flickr

Hopefully that cleaner you've recommended will do the job.

Honda & VW
If you're on a budget get yourself a decent couple of brushes and simply let the vacuum pickup what's loose. make sure you have one rubber style brush to hand for hairs and those little bits that seem to get stuck into the carpet.