ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good and reasonably priced web design

172 5HED
Any recomendations lads?

Setting up my own company and I have 0 IT skills lol! Its on a very basic temp front page at the mo but it looks shocking lol!!

Need it up and running and looking flash!:cool:

172 5HED
Christian will do it for you.

Christians work is epic.... I just dont know if its in my price range :( Trying to keep startup costs down. I have sent him a PM on POT mate so was just going to canvas for some quotes in the meantime!

Quality of the work is far more important mate. It's something that is worth getting done properly.

Someone might quote you 54p. Just because they've got photoshop and dreamweaver, doesn't make them a designer.

172 5HED
Quality of the work is far more important mate. It's something that is worth getting done properly.

Someone might quote you 54p. Just because they've got photoshop and dreamweaver, doesn't make them a designer.

Very true mate.... I suppose being web based for 95% of the business initially, I better get it done right ;)