ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gloss black bumper inserts/side strips

Monaco 172
Im thinking side strips gloss black and possibly the bumper inserts to. 02 1.2 Clio in silver :)
Is there anyone who would be willing to whip up something on photo shop or any know pictures of what this will look like.

MK2PH2
Should be interesting i was thinking of doing the same sort of thing :)

Hate the colour of the plastic.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
here is the real version, as my bro painted mine off my mk2 ph2 bumper only to discover that the mk2 ph3 inserts are very slightly different. so i had a gloss black bump strip while my standard bumper was on as the 182 bumper was being resprayed

[FONT=&quot]
5web-2.jpg
[/FONT]

PH 2 1.2 dynamique
I Tried with the splitter middle blacked out, it looks s**t. best looking design for me was wat i posted up.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Looks like gris boreal to me which is 632. There is a few silvers though so make sure before you go buying paint.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
^^ this man is correct, my car is gris boreal (632). although there are different shades of 632 as well so to get a decent match i sent off the bit of trim you remove for a roof rack.

F56 MINI Cooper S
yeah there are different shades. I sprayed some bits on mine, they colour match isnt brilliant sort of looks ice blue but its not too bad in some lights.