ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting Numberplates Made up?

Mk5 Golf Gti
Hi guys,

Awaiting the arrival of my new documents for my first ever private registration and with me being a complete novice I am asking the knowledgeable CS community for some help! :)

I know this may sound like a very stupid question but would rather be sure... Where is the best place to get some new plates made up, can these be done online or do I need to go somewhere Local and 'prove' I own the plate in question?

Thanks guys,

Joe

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nope. They come with screws, coloured screw covers and 6 sticky pads.

Fast delivery too.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
No just buy them, paypal them thend send them a message via ebay stating your paypal address and what your number plate is.

It really is that simple.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Which won't pass an MOT.......

I know that these will NOT pass an MOT hence the following that i have put in the For Sale Ads -

These plates are clear standard plates with standard letters and size but these have NO POSTCODE, BASU STAMP or GARAGE NAME and this can be an MOT FAIL.

People put 3/4 plates on and i would say they are more obvious that a plate without a garage name, postcode or BSAU stamp.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It would have to be a completely anal sadomasochistic bellend that fails an MOT because the number plates don't have a postal code on them!

In all my years i've never heard of a car failing for that reason.