ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting Insurance Quotes In advance Online?

As above. I'm trying to get a rough estimate for insurance on a new car.
My insurance is currently up for renewal next month, so I'm looking around now.
But when trying to do quotes online, obviously it asks for things like driving experience, and no claims.
When it comes to actually renewing, I'll have two years driving experience, and one years no claims.
But at the moment, obviously I only have 1 year 11 months experience, and no years no claims. But coz you input your date of birth, if you try doing it by inputting what I'll have when I actually want to renew, rather than right now, it says its not possible coz of the age. if you get what I mean?

Just wondering how people do it?

clio cup 172
i use autotrader online they seem to give me the lowest quote everytime for my slightly modded cup 172

Yea I've been doing that lol. Just dont want to find a good one, then try again in a months time when I want one, and find its gone up loads lol.
Guess the only way to do it is ring?

Listerine & Poledo
no matter what quotes you get now, they'll be different when the time comes, by a few quid either way.

if all you want is a guess-timate, you'll have as accurate a picture as you'll get by doing as Revels suggests.

Any time I look at a new car I first go straight to Confused.com