ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

genuine or non genuine

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

do you think i should get a genuine renault bonnet or 1 from euro car parts non genuine? renault is 135 ecp is 58.50

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

genuine all the way, copies are never a true fit, i know a mate who brought a non genuine wing for his saxo, and the fit was terrible

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

if only i could afford carbon then i would, but am asking, coz as some of you know i crashed my cup and its gonna cost 400squid to put everything right plus cost of a bonnet

S2000

Quote: Originally posted by gt_gaz on 19 January 2005

genuine all the way, copies are never a true fit, i know a mate who brought a non genuine wing for his saxo, and the fit was terrible
Nothing more to say.

I had a pattern wing on my fiesta and it was a near perfect fit, A bonnet must be much easier to produce correctly?

In saying that the bonnet parts are cheap compared to labour so is it worth skimping?

The Beast MK4

Has anyone said Carbon yet? :p

However when my bonnet payed me a visit when I was driving the bodyshop sourced a replica which is the same as the real deal IMO at a lower price.

Volvo S60 D5

Does carbon make any difference whatsoever?

Its not as if its a super slim supercar! Surely the (marginal) weight saving wont be noticed or reflected in the performance?!