ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Geneva Motor Show

Ibiza SC
The Geneva Show is today for anyone that is aware, so thought I'd post a topic for any motors that have/are being unveiled.
Already announced and uncovered:

Lamborghini Veneno:

Lamborghini-Veneno-f34_AR.jpg

3 being made to celebrate Lamborghini's 50th anniversary, in red, green and white. All sold already for £3mil each.

Rolls Royce Wraith:

rolls_royce_wraith_s_AR-L.jpg

rolls_royce_wraith_f341_AR-L.jpg

911 GT3:

porsche_911_991_GT3_3_AR-L.jpg

Yet to be unveiled Ferrari:

Geneva2013_Ferrari_01.jpg

Pics courtesy of Pistonheads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Was just going to make a thread!

The new flagship hypercar, which will rival the McLaren P1, will have more than 800bhp and weigh as little as 1100kg according to unconfirmed reports.

Codenamed F150, the Enzo makes sophisticated use of carbonfibre in its construction.

With roots in the 2005 Enzo-based FXX track car, the new Enzo will use a development of the F12's 6.3-litre V12.

This will output 750bhp, with an additional 100bhp and 200lb ft expected to come from an electric motor.

Ferrari has not indicated a price for the new Enzo yet, but it's likely to be around £1,000,000.

670x377Image.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Not a fan of that Lambo, and at 3 million it's a bit nuts! I'm most excited about the new Porsche GT3 I think. I watched the 18 minute video on Evo last night, and it sounds like a fantastic car. Even with the PDK gearbox!!

Lotus Elise
Seriously, the GT3 spec is outrageous. If the headline figures are anything to go by its going to be one hell of a sports car.

I'm going on Friday as a guest of Porsche, although I may be removed by security for licking that GT3.

Suzuki Swift Sport
Love the P1, the LaFerrari is a stupid name! The Car looks like a big 458? Think the front looks amazing but not sure it looks as nice as an Enzo.

Really enjoyed the Evo GT3 video with Andreas Preuninger.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Turbo 182 Alfa 159
A class looks fantastic.

Seen a few models round where I live and they look brilliant even for a base model Merc. Most other Mercs other than AMG bore me.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
LaFerrari! Amazing. A whole clio 200's worth of extra power at the touch of a button. Some of the profile pics look a bit odd but overall I like the detail.

awaiting better 4c pics , ...... i know the price will be 50k an di have seen one pic ,and currently i am not liking it , it looks like an old GTV coupe of 90's vintage with a hard top , completely disappointed .

Opinion still stands, it looks like a need for speed 458. Poor effort.

i am disapointed too , as we have had our interest lodged with Alfa for some time .

I will still go an drive it when the dealer invites me down , but there are more things i don't like at the moment .

however it may grow on me in the flesh .

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
LaFerrari looks like a fat 458 with 360 wheels.
Lambo reminds me of a futuristic version of a Diablo, which is kinda good, i think.

McP1 sh1ts on both from a great height imho.

Ibiza SC
Maserati MC Stradale:

Geneva2013_Maserati_03.jpg

Maserati Quattroporte:

Geneva2013_Maserati_02-L.jpg

BMW 3GT:

Geneva2013_BMW_03.jpg

BMW I8 Spyder:

Geneva2013_BMW_02-L.jpg

BMW M6 Gran Coupe:

Geneva2013_BMW_)1-L.jpg

VW Cross Up: