ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gear selector bush? / wobbly link

Clio 172 phase 1
Just a quick one guys and gals lately me clio isn't liking going into gears ( rarely ) but the change feels disgusting ... Under the car the link rod has loads of play is there a bush that it could be on the box I've looked on my ren parts catalogue and noticed bush no 11 that could be at fault but can some one confirm this with me or pitch other ideas.... It's not dogbone as that's powerflex ... Help appreciated :)

Clio 172 phase 1
Cammm onnn some one must know summat? I really wanna buy the pms kit but it's £300 spondoolies and I'm poor atm like £200 is fine but £300 just seems soo high :(

Clio 172 phase 1
Not the stick it's self just the linkage rod under the car and where it attaches to the selector or the car feels like the get knobs in gear but the underside isn't quite as precise as it should be

FF Clio 182
Oh the stick is a bit wobbly then it's common due to the rubber/plastic bushing in the joint. Mine is like it so plan on getting a Yanoo shift kit as it replaces the plastic with billet