ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GAZ COILS OVERS - opinion's please.

Boz

Arctic 182

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I wouldnt, I have apex rear springs on at the moment. They knock together quite abit and will end up killing my rear shocks in time. I cant see how you can say that standard shocks and budget springs would be better than 2 cheapish coilover kits? You must of had a REALLY bad experience with them sets, or just fussy as hell.

Have you had Gaz coilovers? If not then go ahead then come back to me and give me your feedback, lol

As for big money I'm far from that, and track sl*g, mine's never been on one. I just rather save up a bit of extra cash and buy something decent. As GT Gaz says, buy cheap buy twice....

Aye spot on. I've also had the misfortune of Gaz coilovers. Never again. The H&R's are on a different level. Yes no rebound adjustment, but they are perfect for UK roads. Very controlled. I loved them so much i got a set for my 182 (first mod)

Thing is FK highsports are total s**te imo, as are Gaz... in fact most coilovers are a waste of time as people just think that throwing them on and lowering them instantly makes the car handle better...
Very right although Fk are much better than Gaz stuff IMO.

Most of the time the money spend on suspension mods can be better spent learning to use the stock setup better and there no haslte with insuracne/lack of ground clearance etc.

X2. i bought coilovers to deck the car..not to make it handle amazing...im not tracking it so....
The cost/hastle of back pain though does have an effect. handing isn't just for the track.