ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gaz coil overs ?

Any experience on theses I'm very tempted to order a set of the new type ones with the coil over rears , the ride quality of my car on cook sports and cup shocks is awful imo looking something that dose not crash and bang , thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Any experience on theses I'm very tempted to order a set of the new type ones with the coil over rears , the ride quality of my car on cook sports and cup shocks is awful imo looking something that dose not crash and bang , thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shocked with how everyone loves the cooksports. Im leaving coilovers going bk to std shocks std springs lol

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
Gaz are crap, had them on many cars i have bought in the past. If your lucky some of the Gaz Gold setup are "ok" because they have been used in race championships so have had a lot of R&D. But there are probably better suspension setups for the money. Certainly avoid the GHA.