ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gave the 'berg a good wash.

BG PH1 Megane 225
Just thought I'd throw a few pictures up, still looks good for an old girl. :cool:

IMG_4720.jpg

IMG_4717.jpg

IMG_4714.jpg

IMG_4715.jpg

IMG_4711.jpg

IMG_4709.jpg

IMG_4707.jpg

IMG_4730.jpg

IMG_4728.jpg

Hope you like! (I know it needs lowering a tad) :eek:

BG PH1 Megane 225
gorgeous :eek: what cleaning products did you use? the blue in the silver has come up really nice

Thanks! Nothing massively special really, I used Bilberry on the alloys with a wheel brush and then used Meguiars Gold Class shampoo (warm water if that makes any difference) with a Halfords wash mitt. I attempted to get some tar spots off with Auto Glym intensive tar remover too. It's turned out well considering I washed it in the rain (started just as I'd set up the pressure washer, typical!)

I've been thinking about getting a 3/4 plate, don't fancy being pulled over though.

172 berg, Fabia VRS
SMART AS A CARROT MATE! i love the look of icebergs when there clean, alot of effort but its deffo worth it when it looks like that afterwards, 10/10 :) p.s u dont fancy cleaning mine do u lol

BG PH1 Megane 225
Thanks for the nice comments guys, appreciated!

Whats you use to get your engine so clean?

It's not as clean as it looks to be honest, the cleanest bits are the matt black parts I've painted. They got cleaned with an old kitchen sponge and a toothbrush with Fairy liquid a few weeks back :eek:

BG PH1 Megane 225
Any tips on how to remove it? I presume just use a hair dryer to soften it and peel it off? might do it tomorrow if the weather is okay.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Puts my 'berg to shame, but then again I am a lazy b*stard so only wash it when it's grey. :p

What colour are you bullets and diamond, is it Ford Graphite Grey?

BG PH1 Megane 225
Yup sure is, looks great with iceberg I think. Still have the rear diamond to do :dapprove: going to be effort getting it off...