ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gave her a clean...

After 7 hours my hands feel asthough they are going to drop off.

Excuse the crappy pics. They were taken from my N900.

4518292832_faa8320bde_b.png

4518289894_fa3eaefd5d_b.png

4517656769_d9ab962fc3_b.png

4517657247_aedfae7f7e_b.png

4518288504_de7a8f9de0_b.png

Thanks.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
That looks immaculate mate. :approve:

Which exhaust is that out of curiousity?

V v v v clean love clen blk cars esp clios like it alot what cleaning stuff did ya use?

- Gave her a rinse
- Snowfoam
- Washed wheels with bilberry
- Washed car Using duragloss 901 and 2 bucket method
- Clayed using Sonus Green
- Washed again
- Dried with a large der wunder drying towel. Pat dry.
- Machine polished with Menzerna PO203 S
- EGP to seal
- Waxed using Swissvax Onyx

AG Glass, Blackfire tyregell and Nxt metal polish for the little bits.

Thanks.

That looks immaculate mate. :approve:

Which exhaust is that out of curiousity?

Miltek. :approve:

Ive just had the cat put back on for the MOT and i actually like it even more. It goes well with my V6 Airbox up front.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Hi5!

You've got me looking at BG 182's on pistonheads now!

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
Looking good, i swore i'd never own a black car after having one previously, they look awesome when just cleaned. But when dirty its another story!

Yours does look mint though!

G51 BEN
you KNOW its clean when you can see the reflection of the houses in the reflection of the corsa in the reflection of your car...

Focus RS mk1
looks nice:approve:. think i saw you around a month ago matey going down the willenhall road away from wolverhampton, not seen you around for ages before that!

Barge
Gorgeous!

The more I see these gorgeous black cars, the more I want my BG to be like that. Polishing machine required.

R26
how well do you find the millteks fits, im thinking of getting one but have had bad reviews, they look soo good though

how well do you find the millteks fits, im thinking of getting one but have had bad reviews, they look soo good though

Millteks are abit of a wildcard to be honest. The fit isnt great but it can be persuaded using nuts or sockets in the exhaust clamps between the rubbers.

The sound is good. Just what i wanted. Not loud but meaty.

Clio 182 Cup
Looks imaculate! love it.

Hi Pres, i have a Milltek exhaust aswell, i love the exhaust but to get it to sit correct ive had to tamper with the rear exhaust mounts without that it sat like nothing on earth. Well worth it though! - Adam

R26
a few at the peterborough meet had them at the weekend and packed them with nuts etc... i think ive got to get one :)

BG Clio 182
You can come and polish mine now please! I'll give you free tea and scones...:rasp:

I got a milltek exhaust sitting here waiting to go on as well, they look awesome....cant wait to get it fitted!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Perfect! Dont change a thing imo! Pretty much how i used to roll in my BG, H&R's Milltek etc!