ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gauges

Clio 1.2
Hey can anyone help ive got alot of power coming out of my battey due to amps and neons and thing is there some sort of Gauge i can get that will tell me how much power ive got left in my battery? Like you get on a phone for a example when your battery starts to run out you have a bar telling you how much battery you got left.

BLK RSC172
you can get an amp meter, but useless imo. just buy a battery with a inducator built into it. voltmeter is also a bit more usefull as you can see what your alternator is charging at.

BLK RSC172
buy a volt meter,, easy to install, just tells you that you are recieveing charge from the alternator and what it dips to on those big bass notes.

LY 182
buy a volt meter,, easy to install, just tells you that you are recieveing charge from the alternator and what it dips to on those big bass notes.
amp meter will do the same tell you a plus or minus figure what its charging or discharging at.

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
i think i got one built in my headunit. is it the one that measures volts? it keeps goin up and down when listenin to music at about 12v 14v is that good or bad?

"Navy" N17 TWO
how do you connect 2nd battery to the 1st one?

Mine is wired up with a Streetwires wiring kit (including distribution block) and also has a split-charge from the alternator :)

If you're unsure go to a local ICE dealers - NOT Halfords! :nono:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Mine was all installed by pro's - I'll ask a few things and see how much more I can learn before I tell you something I'm not 100% about lol

DSCF0427.jpg