ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gary172cup I have your old car

Clio 172 cup
Hello mate,

I have your old car, thought you might be interested to hear how it's getting on! Let me know if you get this, I'll send you some details!

Cheers,

Peter

Clio 172 cup
It's on 114,000 miles now and still going strong. Me and my wife use it for hill climbs and sprints across Scotland. It'll be entered into both championships this year. We took it apart over the winter and rebuilt several bits. The engine went in last night and started up first time with no issues. We did one hill climb in it last year and it did very well. Since we bought it we've thrown at least as much cash again at it in parts! Very happy with it.

arctic 182 ff
Still going strong by the sounds of it,you will have to get some pictures up been a good 4 years easy since i owned that car was my pride and joy at the time.