ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Garage in Edinburgh

My friend has just opened a new garage near the D.O.T in edinburgh. Great guy, seems to know everything about cars. Been fixing motors for 25 years. Good for all sorts of repairs or servicing (if you dont mind the non renault stamp in the book).

Wouldn't let anybody else look after my car.

He's the only other person than myself insured to drive my 182. (nothing at all to do with him being 10 years older and bring down the premiums!)

NSStudio 0131 443 7100

Good for those non warranty issues.....

Um....Do you know the crossroads beside the Dept of Transport??? Just about there, where the new bus route has been built... Heading in Corstorphine direction from sighthill.

Good guys up there, tiny wee garage, only opened it just after xmas. Big risk for them as they were both working for big franchise garages. But the more knowlegable one seeks to know fooking everything about fixing motors, and they tell you how it is.
Rather be honest and say it's nothing than go down the main dealer route of "It needs replacing, so does every other bit on the car". Old skool mechanics with modern day knowledge.