ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Galaxy S3 and Built in Bluetooth?

Clio RS200
Hello

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and am trying to get the music to play via the built in bluetooth.

I have paired the device as I am able to use the sat nav screen to browse the phonebook and make calls etc.

I then select the music option and it sees the phone but just sits there doing nothing.

If I open a music app on the phone and hit play, it works fine but it doesn't seem to want to let me control the music on the screen.

Any ideas???

Thanks

Clio RS200
I never got it to work, shows why the Andriod OS is poorlt designed.

Wont even read it while plugged in via USB!

Gave up and just stuck the music on a usb memory stick.

Cant wait for the iphone 5 so i can sell this rubbish.

A.N. Other
Well all my Android phones have worked with whatever in-car BT i've tried, and i've had 4 over the years! In fact, it's been more reliable than iphones as they've only recently sorted their sh*t out to get it working to the new BT standard like everyone else...
Suggest a check on Renault's support website, etc, to see if there's a software update for the in-car player.