ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

G101 & Smart Wheels

Not a 320d
Hai.

So ive just ordered two 500ml samples from the bay of said products, what sort of colours or smells will these be just so I know IM not getting a bottle of fairy liquid.

Also, just how strong is G101, I mean is it strong neat?

Static Low
G101 can be watered down like f**k & still keeps its strength

If you're getting 500ml then, put 100ml 101 & fill to top with water. 101 will be limey greenish lol & just smell like an all purpose cleaner! dont know about smart wheels, never delt with it.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
G101 reeks! Never liked its smell. It can be diluted really well, I do like 1 part G101 to 10 parts snow foam, that's a pretty rough estimate though, tbh.

Not a 320d
Thats cool, thanks. Ill dilute it in a sprayer when i next use it and see what its capable of, 2 cm product to water, unless I decide to work out its proper 1:10 dilution.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've used it neat before, all it does is waste it though, you really don't need to! But it doesn't seem to do any harm.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
both are awesome products. Are you getting the new formula's?

The new Smartwheels is brown, don't look pretty but feck its good.

Clio Sport 172
If you want really good wheel cleaner try ( supper wheel cleaner) from your arc carwash it's well good

Clio 172
Both great products that i use. G101 can be watered right down and still works. Smart Wheels is the best wheel cleaner I have ever used

Not a 320d
Wow G101 is good. Diluted it to about 1cm product to the rest water in a sprayer, cleaned my wheels up really well, sprayed over the bugs too and removed with with a pressure washer easily.

Two 0 Shitx
I like the use g101 neat, aslong as you don't put it on any untreated metal like aluminum (i wouldn't reccomend plastics either unless its being washed off afterwards) it's fine, when you use it neat it faoms up nicely and hangs around, i find when it gets watered down it's alot like trying to clean with water.

Megane R26
I like the use g101 neat, aslong as you don't put it on any untreated metal like aluminum (i wouldn't reccomend plastics either unless its being washed off afterwards) it's fine, when you use it neat it faoms up nicely and hangs around, i find when it gets watered down it's alot like trying to clean with water.

Where did you buy yours from? Sounds like it's already been watered down to me!

I use it 1:5 and it foams up very well, with the right spray head.

Is your Smart Wheels purple or brown?