ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

full fat badges

Focus RS,Golf GTD

got my new 182 full fat c/w both cup packs on wednesday. well chuffed. had minor vandal damage done on fri but got it fixed on sat. question is, should my car have come with cup badges and if so where do they go and should i be tapping my dealer up for them? many thanks.

Quote: Originally posted by Paul J on 31 July 2005

You bought the best why do you want the faster spec cars badges?
:confused: he doesnt... he was just asking if they were supposed to come with his car.

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by sime46 on 31 July 2005

got my new 182 full fat c/w both cup packs on wednesday. well chuffed. had minor vandal damage done on fri but got it fixed on sat. question is, should my car have come with cup badges and if so where do they go and should i be tapping my dealer up for them? many thanks.

Thats not good, what happened? What colour 182 did you go for?

You dont want Cup badges if its not a Cup!

Focus RS,Golf GTD

its artic blue and it looks super mean with the dark wheels. some arsehole hit it in a pub carpark and put a 2 ft scratch down the door and back wing. its all sorted now tho so im back to being a nice man again. dreading leaving it anywhere now tho!

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by sime46 on 31 July 2005

its artic blue and it looks super mean with the dark wheels. some arsehole hit it in a pub carpark and put a 2 ft scratch down the door and back wing. its all sorted now tho so im back to being a nice man again. dreading leaving it anywhere now tho!
Oh right yeah, I remember the topic! Yep, youll always dread leaving it where you cant see it - you just have to hope for the best.