ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front strut brace problem

ford fiesta 2004
Hi all tried fitting a sparco strut brace on to my lil bro 1.2 mk 1 clio. before i started drilling i thought i would shut the bonnet and see if its ok... goo thing i did as it wont shut. ive come to the conclusion that its down to the fact my lil bro has a 16v bonnet on so maybe the mouldings different and it fouls the bonnet. anyway round this.

also im still very unsure on how to fit this i mean with the bolts.

cheers

Mk1 Maxim Sport
u sure uv got it the right way round? thats the only thing i can think of cause its shaped to fit round the bonnet shape isnt it. if it wont close i suspect itll be on the wrong way round, but failing that not a clue!

Mk1 Maxim Sport
not a clue then am afraid mate, upside down?? is it even for the right car?? if so then just leave it off cause it wnt do anything anyway

Mk1 Maxim Sport
not a clue then tbh pal, try going on K-Tec website and look at the pic theyv got an compare u mite find theyv sent u the wrong one by accident