ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front shocks gone

182 (Conversion)
Hi guys both front FK coil-overs have dropped their oil so I need new ones, or service them.

Does anyone know if they're serviceable and/or you can just buy front shocks as they always only show then as a set of 4.

Either that or buy some old ones from someone off the forum.

182 (Conversion)
It's drivable but crashy. When jacked up you can lift the suspension/wheel by hand.

Any idea where I can get them serviced I can't find anyone.

E36 328
eh you shouldnt be able to lift the suspension by hand even if it had no dampers in! The springs should be strong enough?

But yeah, i cant imagine the refurb price would be much different to avo and they are £45 a corner +vat + £10 return delivery

182 (Conversion)
Deffo the oil gone I've had the wheels off so many times, looked at the entire drive-chain/suspension and had a mechanic look at it.

It's not VERY easy to lift but I'm pretty strong. Deffo gone and in need of replacing or servicing.