ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front camber problem

BlackGold 182
went to put eibach camber bolts on this afternoon, and realised that i had some sort of camber bolts on already

tried to adjust them and add more negative camber, and its added camber but now the wheel looks like its poking in at the front too much and doesnt look like its running straight.

i only did one side(passenger side) and as i need to go work soon i dont have the chance to look at it again till tomorrow morning.

pictures are needed so here you go..

steering wheel is straight

heres the untouched drivers side

dd9efb73.jpg

heres the passenger side,

8c4313a2.jpg

is there meant to be a washer on the nut side? as there isnt?

BlackGold 182
I have no idea! Lol so if I put it back to no camber like the other side, will it make the toe back to normal?

As said adjusting camber will also affect the toe. Don't know if its proportionally related or not though.
Iirc you can get the wheels properly aligned, so you keep the camber but re-adjust the toe to normal. Not 100% on that though

Also in your bottom pic, how many people are standing round your car loL!

BlackGold 182
Hmmm okay I decided I don't like camber on the front anyways so I just want it back to how it was! Lol

Hahah ermm my mum an dad were coming back from shopping and 2 mates with me lol

BlackGold 182
all sorted now :) the hub was sort of twisted and there was a washer the otherside, it fell down onto the subframe!

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
If you've been playing around with suspension settings I suggest you get it all checked properly. Otherwise the tyres will wear unevenly and the car will wander all over the place.