ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front bumber

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
so pretty much ive had a wee bum and my bumber was hanging off :(:dapprove: so to get home i had to yank the thing off, ive got it home now i just need to put in on anyone got any clues how to? or the price a garage will take off me for putting it back on?

So you had a wee bum then yanked your thing off?

Anyway it depends how you managed to just pull the bumper off? Did you just rip it away from all of it's bolts?

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
the bumber was hanging off and being held by on by one side, i was on the motor way and it had to come off! way to many wideos on this forum all i was wanting to know if someone may have had to replace a bumber or put one back on. took it to the garage just waiting to find out what the score is

the bumber was hanging off and being held by on by one side, i was on the motor way and it had to come off! way to many wideos on this forum all i was wanting to know if someone may have had to replace a bumber or put one back on. took it to the garage just waiting to find out what the score is

wideos?

and if you don't answer anyones questions about how you pulled it off they aren't going to know the answer to your question...

at a guess you will have broken several anchor points on the bumper/front end so I would guess at you needing a new front bumper and clips etc

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I want to know if the OP genuinely believed it was spelt "bumber" lol spelling it like that once is a funny mistake, but three or four times?