ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front ABS Sensor for Trophy

182 Trophy
Need a front one for my Trophy. I know there are a few issues with the rear sensors for the Trophy but have people been using the front Bosch sensors from ECP successfully with 182s (part number 417745310)?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 21.16.42.png

My advice get the OE part number from Renault and do a search in google as blueprint brands are a quarter of the price of the genuine part.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
My advice get the OE part number from Renault and do a search in google as blueprint brands are a quarter of the price of the genuine part.

The numbers above are the OE part number, I have had two fitted myself from renault and have the part number and price on an Invoice and i have access to the OE parts system hence the part number and RRP above and i also own a trophy so no point in calling renault when the info is here

182 Trophy
Thanks guys, much appreciated. I use Allcarpartsfast for quite a few bits, so will order from them. Cheaper than ECP!!