ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From our favorite buyer/seller

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
Oh dear.

Mikey retrimed me a wheel for 150 which is 6000% better quality than any OEM wheel, used or new

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
he would say that he has sold a few.....

remember not everyone has access to CS classifieds..
S

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Elise, Duster
he would say that he has sold a few.....

remember not everyone has access to CS classifieds..
S

Yep. Average Joe walks into the dealer and asks for a 182 steering wheel, gets told they are £450+. Average Joe then looks on eBay and finds a 'mint' steering wheel at half the price and buys it.

He will sell a mint one on eBay for that price IMO.

Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
To be honest that's not a terrible price for a mint wheels, I have sold a few at the £150 mark so he does stand a chance at someone paying that. Remember not everyone is as clued up as people on here and if you try and find a mint wheel you will be looking for a long time ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He's running a business at the end of the day. He's not out to do favours for people outside the forum and probably not inside the forum either but you see my point.

Still he's a ****** (make up your own word)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 182
Ouch, a few people have hit the nail on the head though. For someone who has just bought a new car and needed a new wheel. Never been part of a car forum, went to Renault been quoted x amount then they check ebay to find that!

Someone offered him £150 collected and he refused too!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rusty Cup
Now thats intelligent pricing!! lol at the only feedback for the only thing he's sold not surprised no one buys anything the guys clearly a ****.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio
Why do people not like him? He is only making money. He isn't forcing anyone to pay those prices.

We'd all sell something for £250 if we could. We wouldn't list it for £150.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
In CS, the only things that are worth anything are Cups, turini's & trendlines

Everything else should be, at most, 60p, else the forum will just ignore / slate

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Audi A5
we should'nt give 200mph a hard time like people have said it's not doing you any harm and he's single handedly boosting the prices of clio parts so we should prasie him.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Why do people not like him? He is only making money. He isn't forcing anyone to pay those prices.

We'd all sell something for £250 if we could. We wouldn't list it for £150.

Exactly this, fair enough the guy tries to buy things from people for alot lower than asking price but like anyone he is just trying to make cash..

As its been said the average person not knowing about CS or the CS classifieds would probably buy it..

Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
I don't have an issue with him buying to make money, it's just the way he goes about it. I find him rude to be honest. If he just PM'D people instead of posting his offers in a public forum it would be better.

He kept sending me offers for things on ebay aswell, I told him that i will not take less than £750 on something as iv'e been offered that and he replies offering like £500? That's just plain retardation.

I then listed a van for sale at £3750 and he sent me several offers at £37?? , It seems to me that he's a timewaster, He asks loads of questions and says he will have it but when it comes down to it he buys very little.